Smokey and my new pj's

Moderator: Mods

laine

Smokey and my new pj's

Post by laine »

The other night I did my usual nightly routine. The only difference, after my shower, I put on new pj's.
Smokey always comes to the bathroom with me each night - he loves it. When he watched me getting dressed and put on my new pj's his reaction was so funny. Over and over he kept saying to me "what's the matter". He was pacing up and down the benchtop and up and down my arms. He started rubbing his beak on the material all whilst continuing to say "what's the matter".

I couldn't help feeling like I was being given the 3rd degree - Where did you buy this? Why did you buy this? What's wrong with you old pj's? How much was it? What's it made of?

Each night I have put them on he still keeps on saying "what's the matter" but he rubs his beak on me and gives the material a little nibble - not a bite, it's as if he's feeling it. I also think he likes the bright colored spots on the material.

He definately knows I had something new on
Last edited by laine on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kray Twins

Re: Smokey and my new pj's

Post by Kray Twins »

That's pretty cool, it's good that he has the right context of what he's saying too. Very clever!
pinkdevil

Re: Smokey and my new pj's

Post by pinkdevil »

hahaha, that sounds quite funny. I wonder what is going on in his mind at the time of rubbing your new jammies. :lol: