Ring neck baby makes sad puppy like sound and not as active as he used to be

Moderator: Mods

TDqueen

Ring neck baby makes sad puppy like sound and not as active as he used to be

Post by TDqueen »

Hi All,

New to this group. I have a ring neck that is about 5-7 weeks old, he is my 2nd baby, first one died, had yeast infection and sour crop :( and I am still really traumatized by the lost guess that is why i am always paranoid now.

This 2nd baby is pretty much doing good on our first week, then i noticed lately he is always making that whining sad puppy like sound. my husband took him out of his box and put him to bed yesterday because he thought he is really sad since he is making that sound(even when full) covered him in blanket and nap with him in bed.. then when i get home i notice he is not as active as i know he was. he is very quite and lethargic and had no appetite. which is not normal since he always beg for food even full. I check his poop and i think it is normal. his crops and digestion is ok as it empties within 4-6 hours.

What's happening to him..? is this normal? is he just growing and dropping the baby attitude that he once had? why soo sleepy, not alert, low appetite and the light sad whining sound? :( :-s
sanjays mummi

Re: Ring neck baby makes sad puppy like sound and not as active as he used to be

Post by sanjays mummi »

You need to take him to a vet, asap!