Baby food

Moderator: Mods

Bella

Baby food

Post by Bella »

Would it be ok to give billy small amounts of baby food as he will go crazy for my sons tropical breakfast and apple and bluberry breakfast. He has tried abit of organic rusk which he loved but he seems to be very intrested in all of my sons food so would it be ok if he has a spoon full a day so long as there isnt anything bad for him in it?
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

i dont see any problem in it, but someone might find something wrong. read the labels :)
Sharlene and Amazon
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I would read the label. See what exactly is in it. But just to be safe, less processed foods and more fresh is best.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Bella

Post by Bella »

Ive had a look at the ingredients and they seem to be fine. I think this may be a messy dinner time :lol: What about milk as some of the stuff is made with regular baby milk or should i do billy's with normal milk or no milk at all?
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
nil

Post by nil »

parrots cant digest milk, so they must eat only few amount of it or better none
Bella

Post by Bella »

nil wrote:parrots cant digest milk, so they must eat only few amount of it or better none

Thanx nil illonly give him a tiny amount very rarely but try to use water with whatever i can
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

can you feed them dried flake milk? i came across some in a store before. dunno how it works though. or are they lactose intolerant?

i bought some crips for babies and toddlers, they are like giant cheese puffs, but obv not cheese. ingredients:
Organic corn 72%
Organic sunflower oil 13%
Organic carrot powder 14%
Thiamin (vitamin B1) less than 1%

it also says theres no added salt or sugar, and gluten free.
would they be ok? i also bought a baby smoothie for him too that just contains apples and bananas. it tasted good so i ate half.... oopsies :roll:

hes growling at me because im touching the crisp packet to read the ingredients and not giving him one, hahahaaaa :lol:
Bella

Post by Bella »

ryelle wrote:

can you feed them dried flake milk? i came across some in a store before. dunno how it works though. or are they lactose intolerant?

i bought some crips for babies and toddlers, they are like giant cheese puffs, but obv not cheese. ingredients:
Organic corn 72%

it also says theres no added salt or sugar, and gluten free.
would they be ok? i also bought a baby smoothie for him too that just contains apples and bananas. it tasted good so i ate half.... oopsies :roll:

hes growling at me because im touching the crisp packet to read the ingredients and not giving him one, hahahaaaa :lol:

Haha :lol: Give him the crisps quick.
nil

Post by nil »

how it works though. or are they lactose intolerant?

i suppose they dont produce lactase so are lactose intolerant.
but try to use water with whatever i can

or fruit and vegetable juices, my lazaros loves them

Organic corn 72%

looks great ... for all :)