More nuts!!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

More nuts!!

Post by Lauren »

Yesterday, I set out all my ingredients in tubs to make my special birdy muffins. Various nuts, muesli, fruit pieces, pumpkin pieces, honey.. Yoda and Jibby came to help make their treat. Apparently I didn't put enough nuts in them! Because Yoda started picking some out and putting them in the mixture. When I said 'No, Thats enough.' thats when the temper tantrum struck. :shock:
After I emptied the mixture and put the muffins in the oven. Yoda insisted on licking the bowl. I gave them both a spoon to lick each for their bird taste approval, just like my mummy did when she baked cakes. The spoon was shiny clean when they had finished. :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
julie

Post by julie »

Ha ha that will teach you to get it right the first time wont it :D just like having kids.
love the new siggy too :D
Melika

Post by Melika »

:shock: My my, seems like you have a chef on your hands! :D

Hane wouldn't add any to the mixture- he would just pilfer the nuts when my back was turned... :lol:
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Oh he ate every second nut. One for now, one for later, some added to the mixture already had a bite out of it. But I was silly and didn't check on half of them in the oven. Got a little burnt, but the inside is alright! :?

Thanx for the comment on the sig. Got bored, decided to muck around with photoshop. Best one yet, me thinks! :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Donna

Post by Donna »

Lauren You crack me up every time I read your posts about Yoda and Jibby. You have to be one of the best birdie moms out there hands down :lol:

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Bella

Post by Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ha thats so sweet billy just bites my ear if i do something he doesnt agree with :shock:
bec

Post by bec »

birdy muffin? do you have a recipie? it sounds like your birds love them
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Thats funny go Yoda:)

i was going to ask the same question bec. Sounds like something Amazon might eat:)
Sharlene and Amazon
bec

Post by bec »

wow that was definitly great minds thinking alike :lol: :lol: