bread and toast

Moderator: Mods

jprocky

bread and toast

Post by jprocky »

im just wondering if bread and toasts are bad for IRN, mine seems to like it... wanted to know before giving the bird more
Donna

Post by Donna »

Yum Yum!!! Add some jelly on it too please :D It's perfectly fine. Basically they can have anything we eat except for chocolate, avocado's, caffeine and not too much salt.

Donna :D
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

and some peanut butter! :D My 2 have a habit of chewing holes right through the plastic wrap and demolishing the bread loaf if I leave it out. Can't leave bread around here!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
jprocky

Post by jprocky »

awsome! thanks!! I bought this thing called Healthy Toppings papaya bits, he seems to love that, its how I got him to start eating from my fingers and started the trust =)
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

thanks for asking this question we didnt think bread was ok so we kept toasting it, now we dont have to toast it yay
Adam and Dude
LAAnnie

Post by LAAnnie »

Pretty Girl loves the sesame seeds on buns.....she eats a little bread, too. She will eat most human food, so I have to be careful not to let her eat too much. Favorites: yogurt, chinese food (fried rice & noodles), oat cereal, and of course, fruit of all kinds. Don't worry, I only let her have a little taste of the chinese food!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Yoda loves picking sesame seeds of the bread too. Oh and Oats.. Both mine love porridge, especially the tropical one with the fruity bits in it. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Ohana

Post by Ohana »

Both of my birds are CARB fanatics... Breads, Potatoes, Rice, wheat, oats you name it they love it.

Too bad they don't put on the weight like I do when I eat late at night!