I hav a question about this multi-vitamin...

Moderator: Mods

BILO

I hav a question about this multi-vitamin...

Post by BILO »

I went to a local pet store over here and they said they Don't Have Pellets but they have this Multi-Vitamin Liquid and they said it will do as good as the pellets...so i'm asking u guys coz the guy ddnt seem to understand what he is talkin about...

here are some pics...

The front :

The Back:

The Retail Box:

So People Does this product do any good ?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Your

Bird

Must

Be

On

A

Pellet

Staple

We talked about this in PM for 2 hours.

Or, it will never get any better. No supplement in this world is going to help her.

Please, post a pic of her so others here can try to make you understand that ringnecks REQUIRE a pellet diet as a stable, including fresh fruits and vegetables.

This isnt 'my opinion'. ITS A FACT.

I beg you, post a pic of that bird. So others can SEE... before its too late.

She is starving and pale. :(
~ Mikaela Sky

Donna

Post by Donna »

If the bird is pale and starving nothing over the counter is going to work. Sounds like your bird needs to see an avian vet ASAP. If the birds is getting fresh fuits and veggies and pellets you will never need a vitamin.

Donna :D
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

pellets aren't that hard to find. Don't know where you are in the world, but just about everything you need (and a few things you probably don't) can be bough easily over the net. You don't even need a credit card now a days, bPay (which is like a direct deposit into their bank account) is how I buy mostof my goodies online nowadays.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Hartz Mountain is a reputable firm and the vitamins should help, but may not be quite enough. Maybe we can help you with websites or maybe there is a vet school around -- I remember you are away at school, but not where?
MCS