Bird Cage Factory Photos

Moderator: Mods

MissK

Bird Cage Factory Photos

Post by MissK »

I found photos of the HQ Factory on their website. Thought it was interesting, wanted to share. Their translator made a few minor errors, so don't be thinking there is really a "dydraulic" press there.......
www.hqpetcages.com/about.html

I am very pleased with my HQ cages and I suspect that A&E branded cages come from the same factory...... My HQ cage is a #16421 and the A&E counterpart is a #6421..... Hmmmmmmmm. :wink:
-MissK
sanjays mummi

Re: Bird Cage Factory Photos

Post by sanjays mummi »

And don't get Me started on the smudgy, scanty "how to assemble" pictures/diagrams!, it took several phone calls and a lot of hard work before we realised the roof of Sanjays last palace (more of a chateau really" "sprung" into position!, even the guys at Liberta didn't tell us, because they obviously couldn't understand their own instructions!.
MissK

Post by MissK »

Agree - my cage instructions were, to quote Captain Barbossa, "more what you'd call guidelines".It wasn't too bad, but there was no spring action either.
-MissK
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

The assembly diagram for Sapphire's cage neglected to mention a few parts, I'm hopeless at following instruction diagrams so it made no difference to me. :lol:

There is something really enjoyable about reading a badly translated chinese sales pitch. I think it may be the attention to the important aesthetic qualities and comfort that the product will provide you (and your feathered friend in this case). http://www.hqpetcages.com/hqcages2-4.html