Sweet beak

Moderator: Mods

elaine

Sweet beak

Post by elaine »

My little baby has a sweet beak. He just loves a biscuit. If he sees me having one he goes crazy. I have to break some off otherwise he just leans forward and bites some off anyway. Cute and rather funny but is it ok for him to eat them.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ringneck Motto:

Whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine lol
julie

Post by julie »

i occasionaly give indie a scotch finger bicky but he always takes it and puts it in his water bowl.as far as i know it should be alright every now and then.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hehehe I like that Kaela...what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine...that is Prinny completely.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

My Remmi likes popsicles-lime is his all time fave, then he'll eat cherry, and then grape. We just give him a tiny bite off the top. But he loves them. He'll try anything. It was so much fun to watch him trying the popsicle for the first time. He so did not expect it to be cold. And when he put his little tongue on it. Man did he shake that head. And then he'd go really slowly and attempt to try it again. Now he picks it up with his foot and just devours it. He's just so dang cute. Byndi won't try anything. We try to get him to but he just pins and growls and lunges. So...

Hugs,
Jen
natalie

Tut tut

Post by natalie »

Marley doesnt get a look in when we have biscuits :wink: 2 teenagers and a 3 year old and then me. No actually he doesnt like them, but i did manage to get him to try them which is a first , he doesnt like the look of it he wont even take it from me.He will share your apple tho, which is sweet, natalie xxx :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
elaine

Post by elaine »

Lol, seems like these gorgeous birds think they are part human!! Smokey is also partial to an icy pole and had the same reaction Jen. His litte head was shaking but he kept coming back for more. These icypoles were mango and quite a strong flavour - he loves them. I think he is used to the cold now cos it doesn't seem to bother him as much, only shakes his little head a little bit but still comes back for more ... when we have finished sharing it he runs off with the stick
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

omg he eats popsicles jen? that's so funny! lou doesn't get much junk, i did give him an unsalted baked tortilla chip..not the whole thing. He's a dunker too...imagine the damage he'd do if he was allowed to eat oreos! lmfao
~the stubborn one~
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Loki LOVES Eggo Waffles. He makes such a mess with them.

Kozmo will do anything to get a drink out of my glass. Unless it's water of course. I don't drink pop, so she never gets any of that, but she'll drink grape juice, apple juice, orange juice, kool-aid, you name it. Then afterwards she gives me wet kisses... :?

They both will do just about anything to gobble up Ramen Noodles too. They would be heavy pasta eaters if I let them. hehe
Rena
elaine

Post by elaine »

This is really funny to hear - what everyone's irn likes to indulge in. I had never thought of letting mine have juice. I must try next time I have some.
winkybear

Ramen noodles

Post by winkybear »

Rena -

Is tht cooked or uncooked Ramen noodles?

Linda D
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Cooked, I don't care for them raw, so figure the birds wouldn't either. Although they might *shrugs* I just feed them what I eat, hehe.
Rena
silvercloud

Post by silvercloud »

Sunshine just loves to jump on my bowl and help herself to my brekky when I'm eating cereal so I mound up a little pile of dry cereal for her so she doesn't get any of the milk.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Ok, here's a good one. I have a beautiful 10 year old step daughter, Sara. This past weekend was our weekend with her. She's eating some Skittles. She walks over to Remmi's cage and puts one on his playgym on top of the cage. I wasn't really paying attention and when I looked up there he was holding this purple skittle in his foot going to town eating it! He loved it. Ate every bit of it. And Sara thought this was so cute and funny she kept wanting to give him another. So I had to keep an extra eye on her to keep her from doing so. I think I have a junk food junkie in the making! :shock:

Hugs,
Jen
julie

Post by julie »

indie like starburst jellybeans.he doesnt get them very often though.he likes to follow tiffany around(3yr old daughter)cause he knows she will give him stuff to eat.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that totally spoils our birds. Mine will eat anything!!! He begs like a dog. He loves fruit and vegetables, but also eats very small amounts of things he probably should not have. Like pasta, rice, turkey, chicken, sweet potatoes (all potatoes), crackers, etc. I know I shouldn't give him some of these things, but he begs so much that I can't resist.
natalie

hey Michelle

Post by natalie »

Hey i didnt read anything there that they shouldnt eat. infact quite the opposite. Arnt u the parront without even knowing it. :lol: natalie xxxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
Little_Bailey

Post by Little_Bailey »

My 4 year old cousins is always at my house eating these crustik things and he also follows him around to get a fed! so now when he wont obay me, i show him a crustik and he does it straight away~ it's my lil trick! TeeHeee Heee! :D