Please note, there is not longer instant registration. All new users will need to request membership by registering first. Once registered, I'll contact you with further details to be approved. Spammers have hindered our wonderful little community here, for this reason, I had to remove instant membership access until the problem can be solved. Best wishes, IMRAN-C

Best recipe Contest

Moderator: Mods

Skyes_crew

Re: Best recipe Contest

Post by Skyes_crew » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:21 pm

lol....you could use some on squidgette :D
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

InTheAir

Post by InTheAir » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm hoping that all the yummy meal options will help smooth the transition from aviary to house! I hope she is as food motivated as his birdiness.

Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Even if she isn't at first, Nila will whip her into shape :D remember that scared timid untamed lutino I was fostering? Well he's now officially mine and I've been working with him for about 4 weeks now. And so has hamlet lol. I believe hamlet was my biggest help in hand taming this bird so far. Nila will do the same.

InTheAir

Post by InTheAir » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:03 pm

I figured Nila will do most of the work. He's had some practise modelling good behaviour last weekend, and he was brilliant.
I'm hoping I should be able to hand treats to squidgette by the end of the quarantine period though!

Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:14 pm

The joke around the house is I hand tamed "Chico" to step up in a minute flat lol. Whenever him and hamlet were out hanging around I would walk over to hamlet and say step up and then put him back...over and over. I did that for about a week. Then one day I walked up to Chico instead of hamlet and said step up and he stepped right onto my hand. Smartest darn bird :D had to gush a little

InTheAir

Post by InTheAir » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:28 pm

That's awesome!
How tame was Hamlet when you got him?

InTheAir

Post by InTheAir » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 am

Ummm I still haven't started cooking...
Tomorrow?

farrukhnawaz

Post by farrukhnawaz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:40 am

Very nice sharing. I think the drag race is going to be a lot of fun. My dad and I used to do that when I was younger. We had a 67 chevelle blue with white rally stripes. Oh I loved that car. What a shot.....