Pellets

Moderator: Mods

birdsarebeautiful

Pellets

Post by birdsarebeautiful »

Hi,
Does anyone of some good pellets to give to a IRN. I just got a baby IRN and he is on seeds, although I would like to change him to pellets.
jmmercer

Re: Pellets

Post by jmmercer »

I feed mine exact all natural from kaytee. Vet reccommended. Lots of veggies, too, and only a little seed. ;) I have mine on a cockatiel seed mix. I give one half tablespoon of seed and three of pellets. Eventually, I want to get her away from seed, but she's young, yet. ;)

mattcoffs

Post by mattcoffs »

Hmmmm no matter what i do mine won't touch the pellets...

I followed all the directions on the pack with mashing them into food etc but haven't had much luck.

Any tips?
birdsarebeautiful

Post by birdsarebeautiful »

Thanks I will be sure to try it! :D
Melika

Post by Melika »

I've used Zupreem, Kaytee, Roudybush, and Totally Organics (all linked here http://www.indianringneck.com/forum/vie ... f=3&t=8078 ) and I think I liked Roudybush and Totally Organics the best. Or I should say, Hane liked those two the best. :D I loved the smell from Totally Organics- and Hane loved to grind it into powder so I saved the powder from his dish each time and made birdie bread with it or added it into his sweet potato mash. ^^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay