New Albino Ring Neck

Moderator: Mods

smamph

New Albino Ring Neck

Post by smamph »

:mrgreen: Me and my partner have recently got a Albino ringneck called Arnna (storm in Elvish)

we're not sure of the sex as Arnna displays both signs of male and female and shes only about 1 year old. We call her a girl atm tho.

she's beautiful and started settling in well to our new home now even tho we also have 3 cats. Shes def found her voice now and has fallen in love with a lil birdie teddy thing that my patner got for her to put in her cage. :lol:

we're feeding her parrot and cockatiel food atm which she is fine on but she doesnt seam to like fresh fruit?
She'll pick it up but then drop it and leave it. we've tried alot of different fruit but she doesnt seam to like any of it?

She does however love pasties, chicken, gravy and bread and butter. she does a little noise to tell us that she likes it but id rather it if i could find a fruit that she liked. any suggestions??

She also loves music and can miaow. very confusing when she miaows and all the cats are out lol.

Any help or suggestions would be great please and its the first day for her to have a fly about today when we kick the cats out for a bit. Excited much. Who needs kids eh?

xxxx
smamph

Re: New Albino Ring Neck

Post by smamph »

I've just discovered that she now likes apple. must be female as shes fussy and changes her mind alot lol xxxx :roll:
rod038

Post by rod038 »

Try some Corn and some Passion Fruit. If you knew the colour of its parents you may be able to tell the sex as Albino (Ino) is a Sex Linked Mutation.
smamph

Post by smamph »

thanks will try it.

Have no way of finding out about her parents but the guy i got her off was told she was female but i dont trust it cpmpletely.

xxxxxxx