What is the name of this mutation?

Moderator: Mods

Wings_s

What is the name of this mutation?

Post by Wings_s »

Hi!
I've got a question about the name of mutation.
I've found nice chicks. 2 months old. They are blue and white. One has pale green on its wings. Other is just blue. The heads are white. The bodies are light blue.
Who knows this kind of mutation?
Ranjan

Re: What is the name of this mutation?

Post by Ranjan »

IMG-20170309-WA0008.jpg
Attachments
Hi guys I am very new to this group and to ringneck mutation.  And I am ranjan from sriLanka.  If you guys can please tell what is this mutation. I think this is a female. Thanks
Hi guys I am very new to this group and to ringneck mutation. And I am ranjan from sriLanka. If you guys can please tell what is this mutation. I think this is a female. Thanks
rick_s0910

Post by rick_s0910 »

Hello Ranjan,

The female that is light blue with a white head is a Pallid Blue (aka Blue Lacewing). Are you sure that the one with green markings doesn't have a cream color head instead of white? If it is cream colored then it might be Pallid Turquoiseblue. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ranjan

Post by Ranjan »

rick_s0910 wrote:Hello Ranjan,

The female that is light blue with a white head is a Pallid Blue (aka Blue Lacewing). Are you sure that the one with green markings doesn't have a cream color head instead of white? If it is cream colored then it might be Pallid Turquoiseblue. Hope this helps.

Regards,
No mate this one is a white head with light blue body. What colour male you prefer to pair up with this.. thanks