- Posts: 1215
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 am
- Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Hi Lee, congratulations to you and your family. I hope the newly weds are very happy. Ironically, we also attended a wedding on the 14th; my cousin.
- Posts: 3006
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 pm
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
Beautiful girl, beautiful pictures. The seamstress in me is going nuts over those outfits.
- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 2:24 am
- Location: Brisbane QLD AUS
Congratulations to your daughter & her husband !
Congratulations to you & your family raising her: Job well Done !
May all their wishes come true (ok and yours )
Ben of Oz
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 am
- Location: France
Best wishes for the new married and all your familly. May the new offspring to come make you a happy man (even more than now
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:22 pm
Your daughter is just stunning- Congratulations to the beautiful new couple
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 pm
Congratulations! She does look absolutely beautiful and so happy. All the best for Christmas and the new year.
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 am
- Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Gorgeous photos! Congrats to you and your family!
Time flies huh?
- Posts: 1944
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 pm
- Location: Hawaii
Congratulations Lee!!! Your daughter looks positively radiant.
I believe catholic girl X Hindu boy will give you
1,0 handsome grandsons
0,1 gorgeous granddaughters
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:52 am
- Location: South Africa
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:08 am
- Location: Australia
Congrats Lee, a very special moment for your family and yes when a daughter marry's it put a big hole in a daddy's heart, but o so proud a moment to walk your daughter down the isle. Best wish's for this new family and that they will prosper, Smick from oz