I quit

Moderator: Mods

trabots

I quit

Post by trabots »

While there are pseudo scientist types on this or any other forum who don't appreciate plain simple logic to anything put forward, who agree on the plan required to prove something, then when the results don't fit their fixed model, they hit you with the what ifs, the idiotic hypotheticals and are plain ruder and sarcastic than I ever was, then I don't want to play any more. What a bad experience.

I apologise wholeheartedly to those who just want to breed and get information on their birds, I will continue to post images with public access on http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/Trabots/library. They will be far more enjoyable without the words in any event.

I have emailed whom ever that was that locked the thread and asked to be removed. Good luck with your breeding.

Recio and Johan, man the pumps this sh-t is too thin to shovel.
Chriskoi

Re: I quit

Post by Chriskoi »

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Well done my friends, well done.

@Willy: I fully agree with you. Thx for your great input here and at the yahoo group. Keep enjoying your great hobby.

greetings.

Chriskoi
sheyd

Post by sheyd »

sorry you feel the need to leave :( - I've enjoyed and learnt a lot from your posts.
Recio

Post by Recio »

trabots wrote:While there are pseudo scientist types on this or any other forum who don't appreciate plain simple logic to anything put forward, who agree on the plan required to prove something, then when the results don't fit their fixed model, they hit you with the what ifs, the idiotic hypotheticals and are plain ruder and sarcastic than I ever was, then I don't want to play any more. What a bad experience.

I apologise wholeheartedly to those who just want to breed and get information on their birds, I will continue to post images with public access on http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/Trabots/library. They will be far more enjoyable without the words in any event.

I have emailed whom ever that was that locked the thread and asked to be removed. Good luck with your breeding.

Recio and Johan, man the pumps this sh-t is too thin to shovel.
About pseudo scientist ... you can google Recio and melatonin ... and you will know me a bit better. Again the sarcasm is in the reader's eyes, and nobody has been unrespectfull with you. You can not say the same.

Recio
Johan S

Post by Johan S »

Willy, in the words of one of my favourite authors, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

It was interesting and a privilege to discuss turquoise, indigo, emerald and deep with you, esp. your knowledge on structural mutations that you have shared freely. It's a pity that you can't allow others to differ from you. May your future endeavours be very successful.

If I may ask just one request, please refrain from privately emailing me any further vulgarities. I have no interest in your opinion of what I should do with any feathers, let alone your opinion on my relationship with my father. It is uncalled for, rude and in bad taste.

Best regards and peace!
Pseudo scientist Johan (BEng, BEng Hons, MEng, full time academic on PhD sabbatical, author and co-author of 20+ research articles in national and international peer reviewed scientific journals and proceedings)
trabots

Post by trabots »

Johan you can stick those feathers where the sun don’t shine. Your father would be ashamed of you.
That is the total email sent to Johan. All the education in the world does not make one a true scientist. Like many pseudo scientists you have exaggerated your data.
trabots

Post by trabots »

Recio, you are disrupting, you are not nearly as smart as you think you are, you are a complete fool in my opinion. Why not keep your yap shut until you have birds in the hand. I am deleting all correspondence I ever had with your sorry self.
And to pre-empt, this is what I sent Recio.
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi All

I have complied with trabots request to be removed from the forum. I am disappointed that he chose to take this as an opportunity to insult people on his way out. I am going to lock this thread now.

Ellie.