Some chicks out to me?

Moderator: Mods

itzik

Some chicks out to me?

Post by itzik »

First, sorry for my bad English...
I have a female green
Is two years old, I do not know 100% who her parents were but I think they were green.

Now I want to breed her with a male of a different color to get chicks is not green, and these are my options:

1)Young blue male, he is not out strip ...
Both his parents were blue

2)Male gray adult
His father was gray, and his mother was a yellow

3)Male Graduate Blue
His father was blue, and his mother was white

4)I do not have a picture of him but he is green with blue spots on it (green with blue)
His father was blue (his dad is number three I showed male-focus), and his mother was yellow with green spots

I do not know what to choose ...
What colors the chicks of Male Number 1 with My Female (Green)?
What colors the chicks of Male Number 2 with My Female (Green)?
What colors the chicks of Male Number 3 with My Female (Green)?
What colors the chicks of Male Number 4 with My Female (Green)?
itzik

Re: Some chicks out to me?

Post by itzik »

I can not upload pictures because I'm new :(
Sherjil

Post by Sherjil »

itzik wrote:First, sorry for my bad English...
I have a female green
Is two years old, I do not know 100% who her parents were but I think they were green.

Now I want to breed her with a male of a different color to get chicks is not green, and these are my options:

1)Young blue male, he is not out strip ...
Both his parents were blue

2)Male gray adult
His father was gray, and his mother was a yellow

3)Male Graduate Blue
His father was blue, and his mother was white

4)I do not have a picture of him but he is green with blue spots on it (green with blue)
His father was blue (his dad is number three I showed male-focus), and his mother was yellow with green spots

I do not know what to choose ...
What colors the chicks of Male Number 1 with My Female (Green)?
What colors the chicks of Male Number 2 with My Female (Green)?
What colors the chicks of Male Number 3 with My Female (Green)?
What colors the chicks of Male Number 4 with My Female (Green)?
Hi I would prefer pairing the green hen with the grey male on #2 to get grey-green offspring and chances are that you will get lutino(yellow) females as well.
If grey male is SF you will get 50% grey-greens and if it is DF you will get 100% grey-green offspring.
itzik

Post by itzik »

Sherjil wrote: Hi I would prefer pairing the green hen with the grey male on #2 to get grey-green offspring and chances are that you will get lutino(yellow) females as well.
If grey male is SF you will get 50% grey-greens and if it is DF you will get 100% grey-green offspring.
Thanks The answer
but gray-green color less appealing me ...
What came out the other males?
I'm more interested in consuming a few colors as Male No. 4 (that I can upload a picture of him because I'm new)
Is Male # 4 with my female chicks can bring me as a male? (Male's father was blue, and his mother with a yellow green spots)
sheyd

Post by sheyd »

1. Green if the female is not split Blue, if she is split Blue then you'll get Blue as well.

2. GreyGreen, Green and Lutino if the female is not split Blue, if she is split Blue, then you'll get Blue, Grey and Albino as well.

3. Green and Lutino if female not split Blue, if she is split Blue, then you'll Blue and Albino as well.

4. Not sure if you're meaning the cock is a TurquoiseBlue (not sure what I know what mutation the dam of him was either got a pic of her- pm me)? Anyhow, if TurquoiseBlue, you'll get Green chicks unless the female is split for Blue- if she is, you'll also get TurquoiseBlue and Blue.
itzik

Post by itzik »

sheyd wrote:1. Green if the female is not split Blue, if she is split Blue then you'll get Blue as well.

2. GreyGreen, Green and Lutino if the female is not split Blue, if she is split Blue, then you'll get Blue, Grey and Albino as well.

3. Green and Lutino if female not split Blue, if she is split Blue, then you'll Blue and Albino as well.

4. Not sure if you're meaning the cock is a TurquoiseBlue (not sure what I know what mutation the dam of him was either got a pic of her- pm me)? Anyhow, if TurquoiseBlue, you'll get Green chicks unless the female is split for Blue- if she is, you'll also get TurquoiseBlue and Blue.
Thank you! Probably in the end I really buy the gray ...