Kindly Help Me on this matter

Moderator: Mods

Nishit

Kindly Help Me on this matter

Post by Nishit »

Hello Everyone,

I have 2 INRs of different gender :)
The problem is that :o When i bought them they were vibrant in colour...of late they have lost there lustre and soft feathers from there wings and head :( :oops: :roll: . I provide them diet as per the discussions. But no positive results.

Kindly Help :(
ringneck
Site Admin

Re: Kindly Help Me on this matter

Post by ringneck »

Can you post photos of them please? Also, are they on a pelleted diet? What do you feed them?

Best wishes, IMRAN-C
Molossus2

Post by Molossus2 »

Is the down feathers falling too? ie cam you see the skin? If yes then you could have a problem. Post pics as it will help.
kimijean

Post by kimijean »

ringneck wrote:Can you post photos of them please? Also, are they on a pelleted diet? What do you feed them?

Best wishes, IMRAN-C
I haven't tried to post pictures yet but from reading other posts it seems no one can until they have hit 15? 20? posts. ??

Kim
Nishit

Post by Nishit »

I ll be posting the pictures soon... :arrow: :idea: :)
Nishit

Post by Nishit »

Hello Focks'

I m not able to post any pics...the site says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

What Shud I do now :(

Btw IMRAN C,

I feed them with milk, whole wheat flat bread, fruits, fresh vegetables, legumes, and i have even tried with pellets but they dont prefer much so i stopped.

PLZZ HELP. I love my IRNs :'(
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi

My vet doesn't recommend feeding your bird dairy products. I give mine a variety of veges and fresh fruit and I supplement with pellets but they mostly eat the fresh food. You can also give them bird seed if you want to go down that path.

Ellie.