Bullet's growing up

Moderator: Mods

3tiels&aringneck

Bullet's growing up

Post by 3tiels&aringneck »

Bullet is actually looking like a ringneck now, length wise. He is starting to get a personality.

Bullet is getting a little better with the biting. He still has his moments. He makes a little growling sound when he/she is on you and likes where he's at, but will step up without a bite. Yippee. I hope change is a comin. He likes to bury himself in your hair, especially in the evening when he gets on your shoulder.

Sorry so long.

Bullet and the cockatiels did something I would have done differently. I left the room they are in for a minute. They are all out of their cages, where they stay 98% of the day. Anyway, when I came back into the room ALL were on the floor. It was a funny sight I must say. We have Great Dane dogs, but they weren't in the room, but their gigantic dog beds were. All of the birds were running around on the dog beds. I could see how excited Bullet looked, but his eyes were not pinning, which I took as a good sign. I think he likes one of my tiels, Addie, the Lutino pearl. She's not quite sure of Bullet though.

Bullet did do something kind of weird though. When he would get close to Addie, it looked like he was trying to regurgitate. I know birds will do that to their owners when they are "madly" in love with them as a sign of affection.

All in all, the chance meeting went 100% better than I ever could have imagined. There was no blood shed. I will still be very cautious about their next chance meeting and will take it a little slower.

Anyway, I thought I would give you an update on how Bullet is doing. BluePepe09, I hope your baby is progressing and you are feeling more confident. Even though the bites with Bullet are getting less and less, when it does happen, it breaks my heart.

Wendy
Image Bullet
Image mikey (white) and joey (blue)