A Breakthrough!!!

Moderator: Mods

sherry

A Breakthrough!!!

Post by sherry »

Finally after six months a breakthrough. :D I thought that with my IRN's bad vet experiance and taming experiance I would have to start all over. Well I have good news. Pacman has finally stepped on the training stick -with the help of a treat. :lol: He walked on it to get the treat and calmly ate it near my hands. I am going to buy the Perch Buddy so that I can start taking him out of the cage thought without getting bitten. He still bites when he is scared or is curious. Pacman comes out of his cage more ofter and even goes to the top where the playgym is. I am proud of him and patience does work! :lol:

Sherry-Loving mother to..
Quackers ( male quaker parrot 5yrs)
Sunspot ( female cocktiel-2yrs)
Pacman ( adopted male Lutin IRN -3yrs-I guess)
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

six months is a long time, it can take a bird a year to do that. But six months just shows you actually had patience, good job. I hope things improve for you..just wait until he lets you pick him up. :wink:

Things with the taming process, might go faster each time Pacman learns, YOU ARE NOT A ENEMY.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

U.S Marine wrote:six months is a long time, it can take a bird a year to do that. But six months just shows you actually had patience, good job. I hope things improve for you..just wait until he lets you pick him up. :wink:

Things with the taming process might go faster each time Pacman learns, YOU ARE NOT A ENEMY.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

six months is a long time, it can take a bird a year to do that. But six months just shows you actually had patience, good job. I hope things improve for you..just wait until he lets you pick him up. :wink:

Things with the taming process might go faster each time Pacman learns, YOU ARE NOT A ENEMY.. :lol: :lol: :lol: