help

Moderator: Mods

U.S Marine

help

Post by U.S Marine »

Is it the males who play with toys more. Also with mirrors, do males tend to stick like glue with a mirror and just sit there like a sitting duck? My bird is like that with mirrors, he ignores everything, then just walks to the mirror and sits for ages with his body almost pressed against it.... :?
Thomisco7

Post by Thomisco7 »

My biggest hint for keeping your bird happy and a great pet is to take away the mirror. When a bird looks in the mirror, she sees a mate. Since birds are bonded creatures, they will bond to the bird in the mirror instead of to you as its caretaker,, i found this in website, but i am not sure if this is true also BEWARE! if you take the mirror away, it might make your bird depressed :?
<3 Sam Already :lol:
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

Thomisco7 wrote:My biggest hint for keeping your bird happy and a great pet is to take away the mirror. When a bird looks in the mirror, she sees a mate. Since birds are bonded creatures, they will bond to the bird in the mirror instead of to you as its caretaker,, i found this in website, but i am not sure if this is true also BEWARE! if you take the mirror away, it might make your bird depressed :?
No, the mirror is in a diff room, and its a big mirror that's in a wall so its touching the floor. Also, my bird hops wen its excited???