pickles found his voice

Moderator: Mods

bec

pickles found his voice

Post by bec »

after my last post i decided to move pickle out of the bird room and in to the lounge
from the moment we got him home he has been a total panic bird he freaked if any one die anything (looked at him , sneezed ....anything)
within an hour of him being in the lounge he started eating in front of people! :shock:
all day yesterday he was fasinated watching the weird stuff people do like watching telly & reading boooks
but this morning was the best yet i woke up to a very strange sound
a very loud new contact call!!!!! at first i thought it was kieron then i remembered that kieron ,riku gen jen & orchid are still at my friends house (when we evacutated those birds discovered they like being in dannys out door avairy so im setting up some for them & they will be home this week) soo ive gone ti investigate & there was pickles happy as can bee sitting in his fruit bowl (to show it needed filling again :roll: )
yelling his happy little heart out when i opened the curtains he proceeded to run madly around his rope perches till i put fruit in his bowl which he attacked like a tsarving man doing the little omg this is goooood! mummurs then he & skeet have been contact calling for about the last half hour
but the cute thing hes doing is if he cant see me hes doing a quiet litte call that almost sounds like hello if i say hello staight away he repeats the call at the same volume but if i dont reply he gets louder......& louder ....&louder until i do answer then he goes back to the quiet one again he still doesnt like hands in his cage or the idea of being touch but hes has come further since friday than in the month ive had him
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

YAY! aww lil Pickles growing up well. Glad hes finally settling down. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

Bec, Did you get your other Ring necks
back yet? You should put pictures of all
them together, That would look sweet!
Get many, many pictures too!! :twisted:
bec

Post by bec »

yep they are all home but my computor that i can hook the camera up to is playing up so picks will be posted as soon as its fixed or i remember to take the camera over to dads to upload them there
it soooo good haVING THEM ALL HOME I MISSED THEM SO MUCH & I GOTTA SAY ITS GREAT NOT HAVING TO DRIVE 23 KMS TO FEED THEM EVERY DAY
the cheeky brats wouldnt let danny feed them every time she tried they flew at the door as if they were going to escape