PLEASE HELP!!!!

Moderator: Mods

yvonne

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Post by yvonne »

Hi my name is Yvonne and I have a yellow 5 year old female IRN. Today, she seemed very quiet and has been in her bed all day and appeared to be 'sleeping' - which is totally out of character for her. She is usually quite active and social. I presumed she may have just been tired and worn herself out yesterday, so I just left her. After some time, I decided to take her out and have a look, and have noticed her left eye is all puffy, swollen and weepy. She can open it a little bit but not much.

What should I do?? I'm trying to keep a level head and not panic ... should I wipe it with a cotton bud? leave it? call the vet? I'm kinda losing the plot a bit here!! :roll:
KellieH

Post by KellieH »

I could magine you would be worried. She may have a small piece of husk or something caught in it but if you want to make sure, id take her to the vet!!! Good luck, I hope it is nothing serious!! Poor little cherub... :cry:
julie

Post by julie »

why is there two of the exact same thread in two different spots?
yvonne

Post by yvonne »

Unfortunately, Miss Bobbi didn't make it through the night =(

I couldn't afford to take her to the vet until today (pay day) and they wouldn't look at her without the money first.

We had a little funeral for her this morning. I even made a little cross and put it on her grave.

I already miss her like crazy. Just miss having her squawk in the mornings to wake up and have breakie, I miss having her boss me around in the kitchen ...

sorry I can't write much, I cant stop crying!

ps. Sorry I wrote it up twice, I didn't know what section to put it in and I was kinda panicking a bit and wanted/needed an urgent reply
Bella

Post by Bella »

yvonne im very sorry for your loss its such a shame they wouldnt see your poor baby without payment 1st :(
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)