IRN Behaviour 3

Moderator: Mods

syamazher

IRN Behaviour 3

Post by syamazher »

In lieu of my previous threads . . . . I am writing to share the improvements and to ask some guidance about new challenges . . . .

Talking about the tamed IRN, he is going wonderful fully talking and fully attached and has become part of our family :ymhug: :D :D :) :) . . . .

As for as the second IRN is concerned . . . . he is on the way to progress but still long mile to go . . . .

He is frank now eat from my hand and come to me without fear, but only whistle and dont talk any word . . . moreover he is not sitting on my hand . . . i tried to make him sit on my arms instead of hand .. . . but failed . . . some time he bite on my arm . . . i am not sure that he is trying to bite . . . i think he is trying to taste my arm because he is just tasting it and during his polite try to taste i had even faced serious bite and eventually blood :( . . . .

IS HE BITING ME ??? what to do now ??? should i stop try to make him sit of arm and should start trying to make him sit on some other thing ????

what to do for make him talk some words ????

need your guidance . . .
sanjays mummi

Re: IRN Behaviour 3

Post by sanjays mummi »

They don't All talk, and some talk very quietly, you can't always hear them.
He is not taste testing you, or biting you, he is checking to see if your arm is strong enough to sit on, they do this with perches and branches, try and get him to step up on to a stick.