Bird CD With Words (How Often Do You Play It)

Moderator: Mods

countrygal_cc

Bird CD With Words (How Often Do You Play It)

Post by countrygal_cc »

Hello I was wanting to ask you guys a question. I have been trying to learn cupcake to talk every evening for about 15 min. I say hello and cupcake's a pretty bird a lot sometimes i say I love you too. My question is I have a bird cd there is a lady on the cd that says different words. Would it be ok to play one word all day while I am gone over and over from this cd it would be about 9 hours a day playing hello over and over. Will cupcake get confused cause she is used to hearing me say it? I was told that they learn the word not the voice. I was playing the cd some yesterday and today, today I played hello for a while then pretty bird for a little bit will this be ok? Cupcake has been making more noises since she has heard the cd and acts like she is trying to talk. Any info would be good. I just don't want to overdue it playing the cd. When you work a lot you don't have a lot of time to talk more at playing with cupcake in the evening I play with cupcake for three hours. Any tips would be good on what to do on the cd. Thanks, Misty
Park outside where the air is cool...
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

i dont like that idea, we did that with amazon with wolf whistling , yes he wolf whistles but i prefer him to understand the word, when just hearing it i dont belive it is with something but if you come home every day adn say hello and go over to him then they learn hello as you came home, Amazon has learnt to say come here, because i say come here to him when i want him he does normally come too, so they learn like children.

But then again cupcake is your fid and you can do what you like really.
Sharlene and Amazon