Cupcake is Throwing Up Apple

Moderator: Mods

countrygal_cc

Cupcake is Throwing Up Apple

Post by countrygal_cc »

Hello I left a post yesterday about cupcake's seed coming up when she looks into the mirror. Today I gave cupcake some of an apple to eat and about 20 min after cupcake eat the apple she threw some of it up also when she used the bathroom it was like water. Does this mean she is sick? I have been trying to learn her the trick to lay down and I put her on her back in my hand not long before she threw up a little bit of apple does it hurt for me to lay her back in my hand could this also cause her to get sick? Any info and help would be good thanks,
Misty
Park outside where the air is cool...
Bella

Post by Bella »

Is she bobbing her head at all or looking at a mirror or something shiny?
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
countrygal_cc

No Not Today No Mirror

Post by countrygal_cc »

No this time today she wasn't moving her head or looking at something shiny when she done it but it only happened one time she is ok now.
Yesterday when she looked into the mirror she threw up a little bit of her seed.
Park outside where the air is cool...
Bella

Post by Bella »

She could have had too much apple or ate something that didnt agree with her if she is ok now id keep an eye on her she should be fine but if she carries on id contact a vet.
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

cupcake might of swallowed a bigish piece and was bring it up as it was too big, Amazon did this with carrot when he was younger, as for the poop being runny if cupcake ate apple that has alot of water in it, so that could of been from eating the apple i find with Amazon when he gets things with loads of water he gets runny poop i have seen my vet when i was worried and got told thats normal, but if it keeps going and you get worry please take cupcake to the vet
Sharlene and Amazon