Good Times

Moderator: Mods

ryelle

Good Times

Post by ryelle »

Just thought i'd let you all know that i'm quite enjoying Spit's company lately :D He's out a hell of a lot more now and hes always in our company so i think hes getting used to us. He hasnt bitten anyone in a long time now, although he did have a play with my little finger but i think that was more curiosity because it wasnt moving much on the keyboard lol. Yesterday i was sat on the couch eating little cracker biscuits and he climbed and ran along the sofa.. climbed over my foot (i was quite afraid for my toes lol), he climed up my trousers and sat on my knee eating crackers for ages. he didnt even move when he was finished. He flew and landed on my arm the other day too and ate a sandwich with me lol. First time both of us havent been scared of making contact with each other. Both so brave :D lol. He talks a lot more to me. not really words, although he does try, but he still has a conversation with me in mumbles.
I think there might be a problem arising though, because my boyfriend works nights, sleeps during most of the day, and he doesnt really pay much attention to Spit so i think Spit is bonding with me. The problem being that its actually my boyfriends pet and if we broke up Spit would stay with him. I try my hardest to get my boyfriend to pay attention but he always says he'll do it later :? We had Spit out in the room with me and my boyfriend, and i went downstairs and Spit tried to follow me by flying. First time hes ever done it and i was chuffed - but i dont think he will ever do that for my boyfriend lol.

ALSO!!! He's just coming up to 2yrs old, hes mid-moult, lost a lot of flight feathers, tail feathers and body feathers but i was sat close for ages the other day watchin him prune and i saw the tiniest brightest reddy-orange feather on the back of his neck :D :D can definately say he's a little boy now lol. im so excited ^^
Bella

Post by Bella »

Wow everything sounds great :D you will have to make him your pet now :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)