music

Moderator: Mods

etiush

music

Post by etiush »

Hi. My 2 hand fed IRNs are about 2-2.5 months old now. I want them to learn to talk, but most of the day I am not home and they are alone. When I am home, I talk to them and play music and they seem to like it. Do you think I should leave the TV or radio on whenever i'm not home? Will it help them learn? They make new noises whenever music is played. Thank you
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

i personally myself wouldnt do that, i would just do the talking when im home and letting him out, my boy talks fine but has always had someone home.

Others will prob say leaving a tv or radio on is fine, the only problem i have is you cant montior what words s/he learns.
Sharlene and Amazon
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

we leave the radio on if we are out for a good few hours. theres usually somebody home though so its rare for Spit to be left on his own. i find he doesnt have much of a temper tantrum when we come home if the radios been on. i dont think hes learnt anything from it though. he just chirps away to some of the songs or screams at the people talking
bec

Post by bec »

if we are going to be out at 3pm on a weekday we leave the telly on because kierons temper tantrum if he misses judgejudy is just too much toture for my ears

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lena

Post by Lena »

I tried having the radio or the cd on but he got stressed, so now he just talks to me or the guíneapigs.
This morning I woke up because he was screaming and I was afraid that I had left one of my cats inside his room.
But he was angry because the guineapigs had eaten all of their food so he couldn´t steel anything from them :D .
He has scared my cats so much that they wont go in the room unless I´m there :shock: :D