Chet Womach's training vidio - UR oppinion!

Moderator: Mods

Pearl_Black

Chet Womach's training vidio - UR oppinion!

Post by Pearl_Black »

Hi everyone,

I am the owner of a beautiful blue 7 month old IRN called Titan.
I was surfing the net on stuff for training birds and stuff, and I stumbled upon this advertisement for a bird training vidio. the link is below:

http://www.birdtricks.com/training-course/

Before I go ahead and make any purchases, I would like to do my reaserch on it first! I was wondering if any of you guys have, have seen, used, or heard of this video before. Is it any good? Or is it a tottal rip off that dosent help at all???

Any advice will be great!!!

Thanks heaps!

Lex
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

I can't say anything about the video, but once you log into the site they keep sending you spam forever.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I have known someone who has bought Chets videos, so I know its not a scam, but I was told it was a waste of money.
Oh yes, I was put off by the amount of spam they send you, it goes straight to my junk folder now!
I have never seen any videos, but from what Ive heard about all the parrot training/taming and behaviour vids out there, they all sound the same.. and you could get the same amount of information from the net like forums/discussion boards anyway?
Thats just my opinion. I have been tempted before, but I dont know if I'd actually learn anything new. :?
Its good to have reference materials handy, this is why I bought a book instead. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

omg i signed up to get the "free half hour video" off the website (which doesnt actually give any advice or training, its just a guy going on about what the dvd is about)... what a waste of time. also, the amount of spam that gets sent to me is stupid. ive tried to unregister and it didnt work. i agree with Lauren.. its probably better to buy a book
Bella

Post by Bella »

Sounds abit funny to me "How To Safely and Lovingly Train Any
Vicious Bird To STOP Biting (Forever!)" Im not sure if this is possible :? if im wrong please correct me but there is always a chance of a bird biting you if they are ill, having a bad day, a tantrum no one can promise a bird will NEVER bite you :roll:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Donna

Post by Donna »

Don't waste your money!!

I bought 2 videos when they first come out about 5 years ago and the first half hour of the vids was a magic show :roll: and I wasn't crazy about their methods on training the bigger birds. So that's my opinion

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Pearl_Black

Post by Pearl_Black »

Hey guys!
Id just like to say thanks for all your comments! I am glad i DID come and ask for peoples suggestions!
Thanks heaps!
Take care! ^^