Billie&Sanjay

Moderator: Mods

sanjays mummi

Re: Billie&Sanjay

Post by sanjays mummi »

Daddi wore thermal undies all year round, because he was thin he felt cold, and he had his electric blanket on!. I usually keep a few winter bits out, the wind can be chilly, or summer morning's can be fresh. Ms Sanjays breeches make me smile! :-c
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

You have lost me what about Sanjay's Breeches? ;;)
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

They're cute and funny, I suppose I should call them culottes?, I used to wonder if birds had cold feet, or cold beak, but they have brilliant insulation. :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Culottes became all the fashion after hot pants died out, about 1964, but I thought women looked strange when they wore them, l remember we had an enquiry for Hot pants from a 84 year old grand mother!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Wrong timeline, I had pink tweed culottes in 1969, hotpants came in around 1970/71. But I didn't like them, I can't stand seeing women over forty in shorts or Capri pants, Not a good look, Ever.
Where Has today gone? ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Now l think about it you are right it was 1969, got my nickers in a twist. The day has gone to the same place all the flowers went.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie now has three light weight covers your one, a black out curtain from our church and a floral hall curtain, she is quite happy with that. The summer curtains do not cut out much light but at least they do not trap the heat like the thermal ones do, albeit the light as well. Moulting in full swing giving Feather up and Calivet calcium as well.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Goodness! I hope she isn't claustrophobic! Or too hot. Ms Sanjay just has a black cotton king size sheet. Billie puts her to shame, three measly feathers, same as last year, hey ho, (*)
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie had a lovely shower in the bath room, she climbs down the clothes horse and stand in the water while l spray her, sometimes she tries to get lower and water comes over the top of her wings she is very brave. When she had had enough she climbs back up the clothes horse wringing wet, and if l do not offer my shoulder quickly enough she flies to my shoulder wings wringing wet!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

"Save water, bath with a friend", my daughters Boxer took that literally, hurtled up the stairs and leapt into the bath with her,
Ms Sanjay nipped my arm today, because she wanted her food yesterday, and I wasn't going quickly enough!, fortunately I was wearing sleeves, but it still pinched.
Typical Bank Holiday weather, it will turn lovely as soon as the children go back to school!, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

You are lucky, when Billie is mad with me she goes for the jugular, biting me on the back of neck, General Election called for June 8, its all happening
Emma has lost her job and tells me her tenancy is up in May but I have heard that one before., our local election in May for a Mayor for Birmingham. Its all go!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

We have a lib dem mayor, can't seem to get shot of him, he's been mayor for at least a decade, absolutely useless.
I think my hair is long enough to cover the nape of my neck, but Ms Sanjay is more full on!, I remember a vet telling me he hated treating Corgi's because they would allow him all sorts of liberties with their anatomies, but he didn't Dare turn his back on them, his calfs and ankles were prime target from behind!. I hope Emma is telling the truth this time.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Recently it has been heaven with her going to bed at 7 pm and sleeping until 8 am, l could sleep myself for 9 -10 hours and Easter Weekend she was vey quite, if she is telling the truth about moving on in May she certainly does not want me to complain of noise at 4 am again it would spoil her chances of being rehoused. It is one of those things called wait and see. I hate wait and see. It was what mother used to say when asked "What's fro dinner." And it turned out to be liver casserole. YuK! :)) Billie has been very good today l take her on my shoulder into the bath room and offer her a shower, but she refused today. [-x
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Liver is full of cholestrol, its where cholesterol is stored,, not as healthy as some people think. If Emma is being evicted, nobody will rehouse her. Ms Sanjay wouldn't want his squirty bottle every day, I let him semaphore for one when he is ready, usually once a week when he knows it's his "big clean" day :-!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Unfortunately the HA is not evicting her (Yet) but her tenancy runs out in May, and all the time l thought she had been given notice! The HA won't do anything until they have to but if l make anymore complaints about noise at 4 am they will have to evict her.
They say punishing :Parrots is a waste of time but gives you a lot of satisfaction, I let Billie out this morning and while l was waiting for the pill to work she wanted to chew my slippers so l pushed her away with my foot, after breakfast l was fixing her water bowl with my back to the cage and she flew and bit me on the neck! Twice last week and now once this week, Too much, so l put her back in the cage and covered it. She said she was sorry but l made her wait until I had finished playing the organ and l took the covers off but kept her locked in the cage until I come back from my walk.
After lunch l offered her a shower in the bathroom she was on my shoulder and said no, but she leant round and gave me kisses, She is more forgiving than me, but l wonder what would happen I bit her when she chews my slippers!
Don't worry lonely made liver casserole once, raw liver is too slimy l had to use woollen gloves! I put it all into a slow cooker and it was very good each day l would add more vegetables until one day l had wicked stomach cramp and threw the slow cooker away, that was 30 years ago, l buy a frozen liver casserole to have once in a blue moon. :)) :))
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I used to coat it in flour, saute it then wack it under a hot grill, crispy outside, tender inside, when our daughter died, my mother in law decided to cook liver, it was burnt, but tasted like Ashes anyway, I went off it because the smell of cooked liver would linger for days, eww!, one of the girls in my kitchen (army) was given the task of removing the membrane and slicing it, she was a big girl, and her tummy got in the way, she had to change her whites every day!.
Feisty Billie!!, time out will do her good, Jacks nose bleeds when he kicks off, I told my daughter it might teach him to wind his neck in.
Ms Sanjay semaphored for bed, and wanted goodnight kisses, it's really sweet. :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Did l tell you about my first Christmas on my own after l left home? Well if I did close your eyes to the next bit l will tell you when to open your eyes, I cooked a full /dinner with roast potatoes and I ate it all, then I put the Christmas pudding which was tinned into a pan of water and went to sit down in the LR and fell asleep, I awoke to an enormous bang, rushed into the kitchen and stood there laughing. It was so funny, there was Christmas pudding all over the walls and ceiling the pan was red hot and was burning a hole in my new vinyl floor, the tin had broken the Kitchen window and was smouldering in the yard. After l had calmed down l spent all afternoon cleaning up the mess. You can open your eyes now.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

You didn't pierce the tin first?, and let it boil dry?, it's something I've never liked, daddi would only eat home made, I made the cake, my daughter made him a pudding and mincemeat, she doesn't like mincemeat and pudding either.
When I was a girl, my mum bought tins of Ambrosia rice and obviously didn't check if they were blown, so she had an explosion when she opened one, the mess was awful, but it didn't break a window or burn her lino.
I gave Ms Sanjay raw carrot, he nibbled it, then discarded it, so I tried him with a cooked piece, that got the same treatment, he used to completely ignore it. I had some wild bird seed once, and found carrots sprouting in the ground!, it contained carrot seeds! :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie turned her nose up at Beetroot but when I insisted she tried a bit she gave it a nibble and pulled a horrible face, so that is something else muggins
will have to eat up. She lets me know she was ready for bed but we have top go through the routine, umpteen dozen kisses, eventually she got on the spare perch and I put her in. I have an android tablet l only keep it for games but it would not switch on and l discovered the charging plug was not seated properly and it was not charging.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Maybe she wants Waitrose or Harrods beetroot?, I will get some, I have a veggie meal once or twice a week, and I noticed beetroot on the market. Have you seen the Heinz tomato ketchup ad?, Dachshunds dressed as hot dogs and daft people dressed as ketchup bottles, oy vey! ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Some adverts are terrible but the whole point if you remember the product, the advert can be terrible, like the train guide advert! A hooded pullover has solved Billie biting my neck! She tried it on but had to land on my shoulder and then she tried to bite through the fleece, but l shooed her away.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

"She tried it on"?, goodness!, it must have been a bit big?, did the colour suit her?, :-bd
Anyway, Ms Sanjay nibbled a piece of raw carrot today, but still isn't keen.
I never touch table sauces, and there's a Lot of sugar in them, I used to make them, that's how I know. I've never understood the disrespect people have for their pets, dressing them up like dolls, a glitzy collar maybe, but clothes or fancy dress?, poor creatures .
^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Very good, it was one size too big and blue she wanted green! There is a man. What man? The man with the power! What power? The power of hoodo, Hoodo? You do? What? Remind me of a man! I in our park who exercised his dogs sitting in an invalid carriage, but one day he only had one dog with him, so l asked him Where was the other dog and he told me a very long story that he had spent nearly £5000 pounds on vet bills the dog had to have several operations and died. Vets know how to charge! I have a saving's account with £480 in it to cover vet bills. Scarlet's have just sent me an email advertising a first aid kit for £20 looks interesting l might get one.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Coo! I must have a shufty, sounds intereresting, maybe the blue clashed with her eyes?.
Yes, Ms Sanjays piggy bank is healthy, and you're right, vets in different parts of the UK make prices up as they go along, vets4pets at the back of Jolleys are very competitive, a friend only paid 55 quids to have her kitten spayed.
I must call at the newsagent on Monday and see if Parrot mag is there, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

A bit late, but here we are! That TV programme on vets is back this Wednesday, I watch a lot of cycling programme and the Tour of Yorkshire is on ITV4 at the moment, not only do l enjoy the cycling but also the panoramic shot from the helicopter. \m/ The vet l go to charges £60, and for Billie it will also be £60 for a micro chip. The HO is coming tomorrow about my noise complaint against Emma but l am in a quandary she was very quiet at Easter, and Mayday and now Whitsun week ends, but l know come the summer she will have the parties out side at the back, l hardly hear them except when they come and us the loo and bang the doors at 3 am, the trouble is l might get someone ten times worse than Emma. Like Claire!!!!
I hate indecision
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

We Librans are supposed to be indecisive, but I'm Not, you must think ahead, and how noisy it will be, and whether a new tenant will be noisy, personally, our new one is so quiet, I keep wondering if he is still alive!.
I won't be putting Ms Sanjay under any stress, enough to visit the vet when he actually needs to, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I had a dream and saw Emma and her friends court supporting her and l was on own the magistrate believed Emma and her friends she said l was a stupid old man who mad mole hill into mountains and l lost the case so this morning l was so rattled by the dream that l used the mobile phone number of the HA officer and left a message that l was not going to give evidence l was so rattled l had not realized that it is bank holiday Monday!
I have to admit she has been very quiet this weekend and she was on Mayday and over Easter.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Firstly, it was a dream that came from your fears, and such dreams can often mean the opposite. You might not necessarily have to go to court!, the HA simply pays for a court order of eviction. Its not really down to you giving evidence. What will be will be. (*)
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Well having cancelled the HA officer coming this afternoon, I wish l had not because last night was very noisy, l resisted the temptation to phone 101 but instead retaliated by turning on my Hifi loud and plugging in ear plugs l did not sleep very well but at least l did not hear the folk downstairs! I consoled my self at least she was quiet over the week end! I shall let it play out. The previous tenant was given her marching orders, but she stabbed her boyfriend and got 20 months without my having to go to court. Every thing is arranged for Billie's op on Thursday, l think she knows something is up.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Hopefully it won't hurt and soon be over, but it will be a worrying time for you. These neighbours have absolutely No respect or consideration for others, and mostly don't even Look at the clock, you shouldn't have to resort to ear plugs etc, and there's another Bank Holiday at the end of the month (Whit)!.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I have to say that Emma was very quiet over Easter Mayday and Whit bank holidays it is during the week, and it is not as if it were loud Hifi but she has friends in and they talk, and laugh and shout all night, but last Tuesday l played my cd's wore ear plugs turned on my fans which hum and manage to sleep.
Billie has to have an anaesthetic that costs £30 and the chip l think another but it might be £90 in all, Gordon is coming at 3 pm to take us and bring us back. My friend Anthony was always saying look on the bright side of life and the bright side of life looks on me.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Yes, and my gran used to say "happy goes lucky" in other words, stay positive and attract good fortune, :-!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Talking of good luck my friend Anthony who died 10 years ago used to say that is someone owes you money and pays it back give them some of it as Gypsy luck! He was from a Showman's family, his sister lived in a trailer she called people who lived in houses 'flaties' Ant lived next door and used to drag me down to these *** night clubs and bars, the sound levels were horrendous, we did not get home until 3 am! He would bring rent boys back for sex in his far and upset the upstairs neighbour so much he got his marching orders after two years. The poor man was drinking two litres of Vodka a week towards the end an lived in hotels. Until he was arrested for attempted arson.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

There but for the grace of god etc,when that alcoholic 56 yrold old s.x worker lived here, her old black pimp was visiting and asked me what I was doing in my teens, I told him I was in the army, and thought what a lucky escape I'd had, she was dead a year later, drugs and alcohol.
It all comes down to lifes choices, Charles Hawtry, (carry on) also picked up rent boys, even Kenneth Williams was horrified.
Anyway, I digress, Ms Sanjay has been curtain twitching all day, with the goings on, builders both sides! Oo'er Missus! ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Builders can be very annoying with their and hammers l expect you will be glad when it is all done. Thank God l was never into rent boys. Ant loved dressing up in women's clothes he turned up on Ladies Day at Cheltenham wearing falsies high heels a dress and wide brimmed hat, that was before l knew but when l did he still wore ladies hats with a veil.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

He had more taste than the local guy, bald head on top, long greasy black shoulder length, shorts with white flabby legs,, and orange lipstick everywhere except actually on his lips, eww!, I called him "sir" once and he whined a protest,
Ah well, it takes all kinds.... Ms Sanjay asked to be covered 15 minutes earlier this evening, I think the builders woke her early. i-)
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie likes bald men, she sees one out side and she gets really excited.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Coo!, maybe it's because she might see her reflection? :-!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

yes