my baby had a xray and a plaster for his broken leg

Moderator: Mods

pearl

my baby had a xray and a plaster for his broken leg

Post by pearl »

ok i thought i would give you all a update on my visist to the vet for his broken leg
the leg is for sure broken coz the vet showd me the xray and the part that is broken is the the middle one after the wrist joint but before the finger joints
its actually broken man like a match stick :roll:

but the good news is that it is repairable but the bad news is that he got the plaster on the leg for 3-4 weeks resulting him standing on one foot .

In the start he was very anxious to get that plaster out and he kept chewing and straining him self by trying to run and climb but now he is getting used to the idea that he has got that thing for good and he shouldnt fight with it

so i got roses old cage and took all the perches out as vet advised and got his food on the floor as well so he doesnt have to climb with one foot

but he is my curious george (is it me or this name sounds better day by day . i think i should just name him this :wink: ) he still came out of the cage limping and hopping on one foot and climbed up the cage and then he felt comfortable so then i got his food and water out to him on the cage aswell

poor little guy when he gets tired standing on one foot then he sits down you should see

i do want to get his pic and post it but you know its been so long i posted any pic that i have forgotten how to
and then i feel lazy to read up on it :oops: :roll:

i knw i knw i should get a move on and i will very soon
HOPEFULLY :shock:

BUT YOU SHOULD SEE THE LITTLE GUY HE IS SO CUTE AND HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE FUR BALL WHEN HE IS SITTING :wink:
bec

Post by bec »

im glad hes doing better & getting used to his cast
i think george does sound like a nice name :lol:

keep us posted on his recovery
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

awww poor little guy, at least he is coping with the cast on his little leg.
Sharlene and Amazon
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

All I can think of is Jimmy Stewart in 'Rear Window...' With feathers, of course. And Rose is a beautiful blonde like Grace Kelly. Glad to hear he is on the mend--
bec

Post by bec »

hi how is he doing?
did you end up calling him george?