MY NEW IRN BROKE HIS LEG

Moderator: Mods

pearl

MY NEW IRN BROKE HIS LEG

Post by pearl »

I can't believe it
In just a split second how can this happen
yesterday i just opened him and went in the other corner of the room as he doesnt comes out if he knows i am staring at him then he came out and started to climb his gym and i dnt have a clue how he ended up on the floor with the gym :cry: :cry:

and since yesterday he is limping and not putting one of his foot down

I CAN JUST FEEL HIS PAIN

:cry: :cry:

I did rang my vet as soon as this happened and he says that they are very fussy about their feet and even if a nail breaks they keep their foot up
so he said i should monitor him for a day and if he still is not using his foot i should take him today
he gave me today afternoons appointment

BUT I CANT TAKE HIS PAIN
I CAN TELL THAT HE IS IN GREAT DEAL OF PAIN HE IS NOT EVEN ABLE TO EAT HIS FOOD AS HE CANT HOLD ANY THING WITH HIS FOOT
i am giving him really small pieces of soft food so he can eat it directly and he doesnt have to hold it
but i am very very very worried about him

IS HIS FOOT REALLY BROKEN OR WHAT :( :(
PLEASE GIVE ANY HELPFUL INFO YOU HAVE ALL YOU PARROT LOVERS AND PRAY FOR MY LITTLE GUY

WOULD YOU BELEIVE IT I HAVENT EVEN NAMED HIM YET

:( MY BABY....
bec

Post by bec »

ouchie poor baby hope he feels better soon
warning

Post by warning »

awwww.... hope he/she will be fine soon....
becareful nxttime mate......my prayers for you.....
inept

Post by inept »

Wow, that is crazy! I hope he gets well soon. I can't believe some of the crazy antics Ruffle gets into without hurting himself and to think that your little guy got hurt apparently doing nothing at all!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:( Oh no! Poor darling! Best wishes.. hope the foot mends soon. *Kisses leg better*
Dont worry, accidents happen..
The young ones are so carefree, like human bubs, always getting themselves into a mess. Dont know if its age or experience but Jibby is soo cautious, if hes unsure of something he comes to me. I see him thinking. I dont see Yoda think before he does anything and Im forever running after him and hes always getting stuck. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
pearl

Post by pearl »

inept wrote:Wow, that is crazy! I hope he gets well soon. I can't believe some of the crazy antics Ruffle gets into without hurting himself and to think that your little guy got hurt apparently doing nothing at all!

i know this is exactly what i am thinking how can he manage to fall with the gym by just trying to climb it and how can this happen min after i let him out
i dnt knw why but i cant stop my self thinking if i havent let him out that day or that particular tme he wouldnt have got hurt

but then again i feel that its one of those things that one cannot knw about from before .it was gonna happen and it did i just hope he gets well soon
pearl

Post by pearl »

Lauren wrote: Dont know if its age or experience but Jibby is soo cautious, if hes unsure of something he comes to me. I see him thinking. I dont see Yoda think before he does anything and Im forever running after him and hes always getting stuck. :roll:

yeah even my rose she is very cautious she will think before doing anything about her well being
but i guess this new one is like your yoda he doesnt think he is so hyper active that i suppose he doesnt get time to calculate the dangers