Why Is Cupcake So Hyper?

Moderator: Mods

countrygal_cc

Why Is Cupcake So Hyper?

Post by countrygal_cc »

The past two days I have been off from work I have got cupcake out and cupcake is so hyper cupcake won't hardly be still on my shoulder and wants to play which I don't mind but cupcake is not allowing much time for a rub. I have cupcake in the cage now and still cupcake acts hyper just all excited what can I do to calm cupcake down? Also any suggestions for a good ball for cupcake. I did buy some cat balls
that makes a rattle noise but those things scares cupcake.
Park outside where the air is cool...
leo

Post by leo »

indian ringneck can never stay still
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
countrygal_cc

Cupcake

Post by countrygal_cc »

leo I see so it is ok for them to be so hyper I was thinking about buying a play gym for mine do you have one for your bird also I saw your bird climbing that was cool... I wonder how long it takes a irn to talk? I have read about a year I have been saying hello how are you to mine and cupcake.
Park outside where the air is cool...
leo

Post by leo »

i dont really plan of what to say to him...i talk to him more like talk to human...

i dont have play gym...it will be easier if you have gym, if not, you have to control your bird really tight( i mean who is the land lord here)
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Hi there

If the cat toys scare your IRN then get ones that dont make noise but a soft that your IRN can rip to bits they love ripping things apart.

As for a play gym your dont really need to buy one you can make them if you want one or just hangs things off the ceiling or off the cage so your IRN cna play with it all, we made our gym out of a book case with ropes and swings and holes in it for Amazon to climb though and that was good, i also had it near a window so he could look outside.

IRN are hypo birds at times some more than others your cant really stop them doing what they do but you can try and give it things to play with so its not bored and running back and forward in his/her cage. If your home i would let him/her out of the cage just by opening the door and letting him/her explore on their own if you pulling both birds out at the same time watch very carefully so they dont atttack each other.
Sharlene and Amazon