Bobbin

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Bobbin

Post by Lauren »

Ok I think Ive asked this before, but lately its getting more frequent. Whenever I hold Yoda or I'm spending time with Jibby.. Yoda will bob his head like one of those head bobbing dogs you see on the back of cars. His head is puffed, he pins and squeeks! I'm thinking its an attention/jealousy thing. So when Im holding Jibby, he turns to Jibby and bobs. I believe hes saying 'No I want attention!' and when I'm holding him hes saying to Jibby 'This is my mummy, back off!'. They are fine together, its just around me Yoda does this. :shock:
I've seen baby birds bob theyre heads like this. Do you think this is baby bird behaviour? How to stop the jealousy? :?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Bella

Post by Bella »

I also wonder about this as Billy does it if he is in the cage and wants out which is usually as im heading out of the door :roll:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Definately an attention seeking thing, that might go back to 'chickhood'. :lol: Well thats my conclusion anyways.
They are so adorable with those angry puffed up heads, I cant resist an angry face, but I have to. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

i think it is probably jelousy, but as long as they both get equal attention at the end of the day i think Yoda should grow out of it. hes only a babby after all ^^. As long as Yoda isnt attacking Jibby when you put him down i wouldnt worry