A little problem

Moderator: Mods

Bella

A little problem

Post by Bella »

Ok i cant let billy out now without him regurgitating to my ear and masturbating on my head and my shoulder.
Ive tried to distract him but it doesnt last for long he will constantly try to get on my shoulder and i cant seem to stop him. I take him off me and he is straight back on as soon as i look away all the time he is out this is all he does he never ever gives up :?
Ive tried to distract him with food treats toys mirrors and i even took him to have a nosey in the rat cage which he is normally fascinated by but it doesnt work. Ive been told breeding season it feb and march. Hes getting worse and worse each day I need help guys he isnt interested in anything but masturbating on me :shock:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
WasasMum

Post by WasasMum »

I am sorry that I do not have any suggestions to offer. I am sure it would be awfully frustrating - At least you know your fid loves you :oops:
Bella

Post by Bella »

WasasMum wrote:I am sorry that I do not have any suggestions to offer. I am sure it would be awfully frustrating - At least you know your fid loves you :oops:

Lol yeah just a little too much love going on :lol: Hes not even gentlemanly about it :evil: lol
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
WasasMum

Post by WasasMum »

I am sure he will still respect you in the morning LOL - I am sorry I just can not help myself!!! I love this thread!!! :oops:
Bella

Post by Bella »

Haha its ok it is very funny my ear obviously has it going on :wink: Strange little man :roll:
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Ahahahaha! :lol: :lol: What?? LOL!
Ehm... Sorry about that :oops:

He loves you very much and well there's nothing much you can do but to prevent him from perching on your shoulder, until the breeding season ends..

Lovy would grab and pull my ear and try to take it off my head whenever she perch on my shoulder, it really tickle me! Especially when she put her beak into the ear hole, but she doesn't scream while doing that, otherwise I will be deaf :? :?
Bella

Post by Bella »

Haha giantfoot_truck billy tries to lick my ear :shock: then shouts OOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLY in a really high pitch :cry: its painful :lol: but then he starts to dance again
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

*giggles* Oh Im sorry I cant help it. You could just keep removing him from your shoulder until he gets the idea. But then you'd be breaking his heart. *wipes tears* :( I count myself lucky I havnt been 'chosen' yet. :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Ouch dont you hate it when they scream or talk in your ear. I seriously go deaf for a few minutes after. :shock:
Melika

Post by Melika »

You may find this interesting and helpful. ^_^

http://www.rationalparrot.com/tease.html
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Bella

Post by Bella »

Lauren wrote:*giggles* Oh Im sorry I cant help it. You could just keep removing him from your shoulder until he gets the idea. But then you'd be breaking his heart. *wipes tears* :( I count myself lucky I havnt been 'chosen' yet. :lol:

I wish it worked i constantly moved him off me and he NEVER gives up :roll: My ear must be amazing :wink:
Bella

Post by Bella »

Melika wrote:You may find this interesting and helpful. ^_^

http://www.rationalparrot.com/tease.html

Thats a great site very interesting. But i dont do any of the sexual signs as far as i know :? Im not allowed to touch him he has plenty of sleep and he will just come over to me while i watch tv and not even paying him any attention :shock: he is very strange i dont promote any of his sexual behaviour i dont make a fuss when he does it i simply just move him off me i try to distract him with a mirror so he will go and play on his playtop. This morning when visitors come into the house as they walked past me he screamed at them which is a 1st :? Im confused why he does it one night he was horrible to me next morning humping me lol
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

hopefully if the breeding season is febrary and march then it should be over soon :(
Poochletty

Post by Poochletty »

Oh my! I wasn't aware they did that! He loves you. How sweet. (giggle) You may need to get yourself a set of earmuffs. Of course.. he might like it better!
Bella

Post by Bella »

Poochletty wrote:Oh my! I wasn't aware they did that! He loves you. How sweet. (giggle) You may need to get yourself a set of earmuffs. Of course.. he might like it better!

:lol: i think he would rip them to pieces i was wearing little earphones yesterday and he didnt like them being there he was trying to rip them out. And today he was dancing it to my hands and rubbing himself on the pillow :shock: Hes a dirty bird lol
He is coming so far ive not been bitten on my hands and he has stepped onto my bare arm which he never usually does :D Ive been able to let him near my face and he seems to like to chew my lip bar :? Im so happy he is being a nice boy now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D just need him to stop humping now :roll: :lol:
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

haha every time i go near spit he eyes up my lip bar and my lip ring. i dont think id dare let him near them though lol. ur brave!
Melika

Post by Melika »

Keep in mind the daylight hours too. Shortening a bird's day can really help bring those hormones down to a normal level. For breeding they like long daylight hours and and over abundance of food. I can't restrict Hane's food intake, lol, but I can certainly control out his daylight. Blackout curtains. ^_~

We are able to keep our birds on a natural schedule, and it has helped immensely through our summer. This summer again will be another test, lol. :) Of course, being that our birds are in our bedrooms, it's simple for us to put them to bed up there and still have lights on downstairs without disturbing them. I know this isn't possible for everyone. :/
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Melika is right. Shortening daylight hours definately helps with rageing hormones if you can. :wink:

It can be so embarrasing sometimes, but a birds gotta do what a birdy gotta do I guess.. atleast you bird doesnt do this in front of anyone who comes over to visit during breeding season.. including a computer technician that couldnt stop laughing..

hehe sorry couldnt resist. :oops:

Hang in there, breeding season will be over soon. :lol:
Lila_

Post by Lila_ »

OMG this is the funniest thing ive ever heard!!
ive laughed so hard i think i put my neck out

im so sorry. its really gross. i think the OOOOOOOOOO BILLY! is the final icing on the cake.

try wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood covering your head and ears. he can still hump your shoulder but he might not find it as much fun if he cant even see your sexy ear.

good luck!
Bella

Post by Bella »

Lauren wrote:Melika is right. Shortening daylight hours definately helps with rageing hormones if you can. :wink:

It can be so embarrasing sometimes, but a birds gotta do what a birdy gotta do I guess.. atleast you bird doesnt do this in front of anyone who comes over to visit during breeding season.. including a computer technician that couldnt stop laughing..

hehe sorry couldnt resist. :oops:

Hang in there, breeding season will be over soon. :lol:

He isnt a shy boy he doesnt care who is watching lol i was doing a mates nails and he didnt care inbetween trying to catch the nail art pens he was humping me and when my sister come to visit she recorded it as she thought it was sooo funny breeding season is over i think and he is still going strong lol Damn i must be irresistible 8)
Bella

Post by Bella »

Lila_ wrote:OMG this is the funniest thing ive ever heard!!
ive laughed so hard i think i put my neck out

im so sorry. its really gross. i think the OOOOOOOOOO BILLY! is the final icing on the cake.

try wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood covering your head and ears. he can still hump your shoulder but he might not find it as much fun if he cant even see your sexy ear.

good luck!

It is very gross lol he tries to feed my ear :? not nice
I try to cover my ear with things but he goes mental he tried to rip my earfone up because it was in my ear and i keep covering it with my hand but he just dances to my hand and carries on :shock:
Strange boy :lol:
Briony

Post by Briony »

hey Lauren you should put some music on tha vid heehee thats funny
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Ha ha, he sure does LOVE his bell huh lol

8)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

Bella wrote:.... then shouts OOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLY in a really high pitch...

im sat at uni... in a VERY quiet computer room, and i just read through this post again and omg!! ive never ever laughed so loud in my life. im really sorry Bella. ahahaa im crying :lol:

and Yoda too, my boyfriend thinks that clip is comical and says "i can see Spit getting that bad at some point". ahahaaaaa animals are so random and funny

hahahaa ooo billy, aahaahahahhaaa i cant stop laughing. highlight of my day re-reading this :D

i hope the problem has atleast calmed down a bit since u first posted this Bella
Bella

Post by Bella »

ryelle wrote:
im sat at uni... in a VERY quiet computer room, and i just read through this post again and omg!! ive never ever laughed so loud in my life. im really sorry Bella. ahahaa im crying :lol:

and Yoda too, my boyfriend thinks that clip is comical and says "i can see Spit getting that bad at some point". ahahaaaaa animals are so random and funny

hahahaa ooo billy, aahaahahahhaaa i cant stop laughing. highlight of my day re-reading this :D

i hope the problem has atleast calmed down a bit since u first posted this Bella

I have to chuckle about it too only when its not happening tho lol he has calmed down a little but he now says "ooooooooooo billy good boy" :?
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

Charlie Parker is almost a year old and got the 'urge to merge' this week. He hasn't started humping yet, but I can't get him off my head and shoulders, and he's constantly trying to nibble on my ears, my lips, my teeth :shock: and my nose. I even shaved off my beard thinking he was just getting too interested in grooming it (he's STILL moulting, so I'm always covered with fluffies...) but no luck. I guess I'm flattered, but when the little green guy won't stop licking my head and trying to slip me the tongue it's kinda icky. I love him, just not THAT way... :wink: