kierons cracking me up!!!!

Moderator: Mods

bec

kierons cracking me up!!!!

Post by bec »

kieron has started doing something new almost every morning after i let them out of the cage kieron gets on top of the cage then takes 2 steps then yells twice then takes 2 steps then yells twice he follows this pattern from one side of the cage to the other for about half an hour its kind of like a bizarre bridal march. i made the mistake of laughing out loud & kieron likes the attention so i think i might just be stuck with this especialy as everytime i look at him doing it i just crack up laughing :lol: :lol: im trying to control myself & leave the room before i laugh but its hard!!!! he seems so proud of himself
laine

Post by laine »

:lol: :lol: I can just picture it. That sounds so funny. Yes, he probably is very proud of his new dance especially if it makes you laugh and gets a reaction. Go Kieron :wink:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Thats funny. Sounds like hes doing the mating dance. Jibby does this but runs his tongue along then makes a loud squark and 'clicks' his beak.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
bec

Post by bec »

kieron does the beak clicking too !!! i have looked at the vids of the mating dance & it looks different hopefully he will do it when cristys home & ill get her to video it