wolf whistle

Moderator: Mods

riantango08

wolf whistle

Post by riantango08 »

tango has finally done the "wolf whistle" it has taken a couple of weeks of me continuoisly whistling at her but she has finally picked it up and now that is all i hear all day and i cant complain its great having someone give u that whistle on a daily basis :lol: :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: YAY! Now thats all you'll hear. hehe Yoda has just learned it too and now does it constantly. Its all I hear now! :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
laine

Post by laine »

Smokey does the wolf whistle followed by a sarcastic laugh. I really don't know where he picked that up from. Its really upsetting to be wolf whistled at then a cheeky laugh (with a tone of "yeah right") following it. :?
celtic_aura

Post by celtic_aura »

Gigi bird doesn't whistle, but he will yell "WHOOOHOOOO!". Kinda nice on days I feel ugly. LOL
Crazyratwoman

Post by Crazyratwoman »

O yay! Our Petey has just learned to wolf whistle too and also does a back to front one, like whistling the dog up lol.
WasasMum

Post by WasasMum »

Wasa usually wolf whistles at the funniest times. He always wolf whistles if my partner or I are in the shower and he is sitting on the rail, or when we bend over to pick something up lol it is just the funniest timing.