Yukky!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Yukky!

Post by Lauren »

What does it mean when they regurgitate but don't offer it to there mate? eg. Yoda. Its like Jibby is saying 'I love you... but... not that much!' He does the head bobbing to Yoda but then swallows it all again? Does he know how to do it properly? Yoda just sits there waiting for it and trys to get some but Jibby will move away. Then eventually Yoda gets angry and tells him off! This has been going on a while now. What is going on here? :?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Maybe its like second day soup, always better when its been re-heated. :shock: .

Maybe when he regurgitates he likes the taste way too much and decides he really prefers to have it for himself.

Maybe he is hinting at Yoda for Yoda to feed him.

Or

Maybe

He is just in love with himself .. lmao
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

I understand Lauren.. Dats does the same, reurgitates and I can see it but the he swallows it. I think it stems back to when he was an only fid and he just doesn't like to share??!
-Chamon-

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

LOL Angie.

Gosh, I can't help but sit there 'telling' him how to do it like a Mumma bird! :roll: I was thinking maybe because he hasn't really had a 'birdie' friend before? He just doesn't know proper birdie etiquette? Yoda tilts his head and trys to take some out of his beak. But Jibby doesn't let him, so Yoda growls in frustration! Silly birdies!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

In love with himself and a tease ! .. reminds me of some of the teenage girls I know, you sure he aint a girl ? :roll:

Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

make sure he doesn't have a mouth infection. Sometimes its the cause for a full mouth.