Tuckie

Moderator: Mods

ceci

Tuckie

Post by ceci »

Our one year old baby keeps nodding his head at my daughter, what does that mean. I think he or she is flirting could that be it?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I've often wondered why they do this too. Is it like one of those bobble head things you put in your car? Yoda has done this at me before and Jibby has only done this once in almost 7 years.

I just thought they might be super angry. Because I got the grizzles and growls aswell! But I may be wrong.

Sorry I'm not much help but I'm interested too. :?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Yep I think it's just one of those hangover from baby begging things birds hang on to as long as they can (and can get attention from it :wink: )

I know with Quakers it's part of their personality and make up, they do it all of their lives. :roll:, it usually becomse a thing they do when they sing or are happy, but other species I think its more a hang over from being a big baby ! lol
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

yep, Ive only seen babies do it too. Thats what I enitially thought. but then I thought why is a 6year old doing this now? haha Funny how they remember so much from being a lil chick! Big baby indeed!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
conurelover2007

Post by conurelover2007 »

Chiquita bobs her head all the time and makes a mewing noise. I think it is from being handfed too. She will open her beak wide. She knows she is cute.