Yodas copying Jibs!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Yodas copying Jibs!

Post by Lauren »

Im trying to teach Yoda to talk. But lately all he wants to do is copy Jibby. Now they both scream 'CHICKY YEEEEAH, *kiss kiss kiss sounds*!' Argh! I repeat myself a million times a day to Yoda but he would rather say what Jibby is saying. Typical! :lol:

I dont even know how Jibby picked up this. But Im guessing from when he was a baby and we had a tiel named Chicky. Now its all he says 6 years on! Chickys memory still lives on.. in Yoda now. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww its nice that chicky's memory lives on with Yoda ! :)

Mine copy each other also. I never know if its Jordan or Kai talking now, once they sounded very different to each other but now I can't tell them apart, can you imagine there will soon be 4 IRN's all laughing just like I do .. lol .. OMG ! :shock:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

PSChick:

Im glad you posted this... as baby got older he has continued on with his 'first words' (about 150 phrases, he never says single words).

Come on girl. Babys a goood boy, Step up lets go, I'll stop there... the normal things. But lately (last 6 months) nothing new and I have said 'I love you Baby' CONSTANTLY with no results.

He will be two on Mothers Day. He acquired a sick vocab as a baby but seems to be happy with what he now has.

Peaches responses TOO well to him so he gets 'heard'... maybe he had it to plush and might need a catalyst to get his talker back in gear.

Cage him outside? Let me and Peaches stay in? See if he will try to communicate with new words? Cuz he can see us.

Couldnt prove-read. Had to take baby to school. Hope makes sense!

Much love.
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Gonna have to send Yoda and Jibby to birdy school. Jibby seems to be 'comfortable' with what he has learnt so far. A bunch of jumbled words screamed at the top of his lil lungs for some reason. :lol: Have you seen the movie 'Happy Feet'? My Jibs does not have a song. :( But I still wuv him. I know not all birdys can talk.

:lol: That would be scary having your own laugh repeated back to you. :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year