Don't look at me!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Don't look at me!

Post by Lauren »

Lately Yoda likes to 'practice' his talking behind the blinds, everyday he runs behind the blinds and starts chattering away. When I call his name, he pokes his head out from the blinds to see what I'm doing. Yoda knows his name! Doesn't want anyone to see him talk yet! He's making 'clicking' sounds which I think are 'kissing' sounds because Jibby does this constantly and sort of says 'I love you'. But I'm not allowed to see it yet! :shock: Its so cute! :wink: Stage fright?

It surprising how much they grow up in a short amount of time and full of energy! Yodas like the energizer bunny, never stops! Where as Jibs just likes to chill out and have a snooze.

Poor Jibs, every time Jibbys is in his cage eating, Yoda hangs on the outside stareing at him, pinning and contact calling him. Jibby growls. He must be thinking, 'Cant I just eat in peace!' :x Poor Jibs!
But they are getting more and more happier with each other. Yoda now likes to sleep on the rope toy in front of Jibbys cage door! Guess hes 'keeping an eye' on Jibs. Hehe.

Sorry for the ramble. We all like to tell everyone how cute our fidlets are. I could ramble all day about what my fids get up to. This is why we are here! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

They are little individuals, aren't they? I'm amazed how different each of my fids seem to be
MCS
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

this is very cute, Amazon like to cuddle up in bed and sleep in the bed, dont woryy its a big bed so he has his space and i have my space, in the morning he runs and gives me more cuddles and a kiss.

They are great
Adam and Dude