Billie2

Moderator: Mods

AJPeter

Re: Billie2

Post by AJPeter »

It only hurts for a couple of days, and she did not bite me today, I kept my fingers away from her beak. Only a few weeks ago she was demanding to be covered for the night at
lpm, now l have to force her into her cage at 5 pm. As she is eating less her poop is less but l get annopyed when she poops on my carpet. Her corner of the LR looks like a badly run aviary. Her best toy is the rolled up newspaper on a string, she gets so cross when it comes back and hits her. Today l went out for a walk at 5 pm and after l got beck put her away.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

At least things are back to normal. Sanjay completely demolished yesterdays chestnuts and fresh figs, so I gave him mango slices and apple today, he loves the mango juice in the same way Billie likes orange juice.I have never offered newspaper as a toy, I'm concerned the ink may be toxic, also, the ink from our local rag comes off on your hands,
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I asked Melisa about newspapers and she said they were alriight but magazines /glossy paper were out. I think if it is an old newspaper it would be okay.

Parrots is out some interesting articles "Don't blame the parrot. Dealing with a sick bird"

Since Billie spens more time on the carpet l bought from Northern Parrots "Poop Off" sounds rude.

Emma woke me up at midnight and kept up her noise until 4 am when l turned up the volume really loud and then it went quiet until 6.30 when it started again but that was alright because l wanted to get a move on.

Today l have accidentally on purpose allowed my doors to slam, every half hour or so. Emma sleeps until 3 pm, she went to court on monday l rather think she had a remand
she does not confire in me but she did stab some guy, it might be that!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I have just read a reply by MissK on another and she says to stop them eating newspaper becasue it can get compacted, a good point.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

What a shame she wasn't put back inside, it's all slap on the wrist sentences these days. I shall collect my magazine on Monday, and drop my back copies off at the RSPCA shop, they can get 50p each for animal magazines. Yes, that "poop off" does sound rude to we Brits. What's wrong with calling faeces faeces?,
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

But what is right about calling faeces anything? I went for a walk this afternoon and left the light on Billie was out of the cage and when l got back l could see her sitting on the top of her cage looking for my return! How sweet is that?

Billie is training me, she nipped me three times, the first when l was taking things out of her cage while she was in there, the second when l tried to pick up some toast off the floor and lastly l was holding the stick that l use to push her toys about, she flew up and gave another nip!

The last couple of days she has scoffed all her corncob.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Faeces is the correct term, call me pedantic, but I am known to call a spade a spade, I don't blame Billie, one never knows what a sticks intentions are!, we rescued a male Samoyed who hated stick like objects, so much, he would fly into a rage, all because his imbecile previous owners thought beating him with a stick would train him, fortunately we managed to get him out of it. It has been a nasty day here, cold, grim and gloomy, himself was making querulous little noises because it wasn't easy to people watch.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

If you call a spade a spade you will be in trouble with the race relations board, Emma downstairs got a black eye from my black neighbour when she called him a nigxxx! I am not worried about people's race or colour.

When l got back from church l could not see Billie maybe she had just popped out for something, however when l got back from my walk there she was sitting on the top deck looking out for my return. She has been behaving in a hormonal way, l am just wondering do hens suffer perood pains?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

If hens had seasons like mammals, your life would be much easier, believe me, keep her in purdah for a few weeks and that would be that. I have mixed race nieces and nephew, who married black partners, so my grand nieces are also black, and No "coloured" is as much an insult as the N word, even if it does come from the Latin for black, Negra.
Sanjay Always watches and waits for me from the door of his palace, Id love to take him into other rooms with me, but won't risk it Yet.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Wait until he is ready.
I was cleaning Billie's cage today and l reached in to take her water bowl out and she looked as if she was going to bite me so l moved her back with a stick and as l grabbed the bowl she launched a ferocious attack l had to beat her over the head with the stick before would let go. I was so upet l opened a window and told her to go!
But l changed my mind and closed the window. Thinking that she is hormonal led me to make more changes, after l stemmed the flow of blood and put a dressing on, l locked her in her cage all morning. I unpacked the box from Northern Parrots, Billie wanted to come out but l said no, but l saw Poop Off is made in America, as l took the empty box and wrappings out thiis afternoon Billie flew to my shoulder sometimes she opens her beak and grabs my nexck as she lands to steady herself, but not today
She usually joins me for lunch but today all l gave her was a bit of crisp bread after l ate my lunch in the kitchen. I let her out after lunch and she immediately flew to the floor but l did not put her toys out, instead l put them in her cage, she flew back to play with them and later she flew to the arm of my chair and allowed me to stroke her. She also went to bed much earlier than last night and that is part of the problem, she did not get enough sleep last night.
So how do you get them to let go?
LOL when l tell you that earlier in the year Billie and l sat out in the garden and l got a bit of a tan, l showed this to some of my black friends and told them l was a darkie too! We had a good laugh.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

When one of my neices spent the school summer holiday with us, to my utter surprise, she had sunburn!. She told the most outragious racist jokes, which you and I would probably be arrested for. The only time Sanjay bit me, I prisrd his beak open to release my finger, if you gently pull the lower mandible downward, they have to let go, because the upper mandible isnt hinged, it is fairly static. I love Sanjays little "thank you" sound when I have finished "doing" for him, I automatically say "youre welcome".
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie responds to my going slowly and explaining at every step what l want to do and usually she lets me get on with it. I told her No more toys on the carpet but today she managed to heave over the plastic nut and bolt and enjoyed a little play on the carpet, she sat there looking at me wanting me to boot it to the other side of the room which l did but when l would not play any more she went back to her cage.
She asked to be covered up at 3 pm but 10 minutes later asked to come out and sat eating her curds and whey for 10 minutes before wanting to be covered again. From under the covers she complained she could hear the TV so l had to put on head phones.
The next time Billie latches on hard l will try and remember you advice,
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Sanjay is missing guava, so I have promised to pop into the market tomorrow and mooch around the Asian stall. Meanwhile he has plenty to be getting on with, but prickly pears are another favourite the Asian supermarket didn't have yesterday. He has feathered up beautifully, and his tail feather has grown back in, really quickly, in fact, he is looking proper 'andsome!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie has been very good today, despite my veto of no toys on the carpet she still managed to hoist her nut and bolt out, but when l would not play with her she came across to bite my shoes, and l moved my foot, so she gave me a nip on the ankle.

I explained to her what l wanted to do and went very slowly she allowed me to take out the water bowl. So no bites today.

Do you still have your Albanians clomping around? Emma had a row this afternoon with some one l could not believe two people could make so much noise l turned up the volume of my TV to 17 and fell asleep and when l awoke, quiet was the watch word. Billie stayed up until 4.30 she watched my Tv from her doorstep.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Oh yes, I still have the Croatian guys above me. My expedition was very fruitful (excuse the pun), guava And prickly pear!, Sanjay had the O Be Joyfulls when I gave them to him. Poor little Jack and Isabel have tonsillitis, but I'm sure lots of ice cream will cheer them up!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I never had my tonsils out, and l cannot remember if l ever had tonsilltus. Billie is still biting l tried to fill her water bowl today from a carafe and she managed to bite me also she fllies up from the floor and bites my neck, l turn the collar of my jumper up, so l have taken measures to thwart her plans l put a balaclava on and with gloves took her water bowl out of the cage and put it on the table, when she flew up from the floor all she got was a beak full of wool! Then l took her babble ball out and threw that on the floor.
Later she had a good wash in the water bowl and she does not have to worry about hitting the bars of the cage with her wiongs. Now l can pull out the tray to clean it without things stopping it.
I read that sunflower seeds cause aggression, the trouble is that l only topped up her seed container with sunflower seeds recently. So l will have to wait until for a few weeks for that lot to go down and then no more sunflower seeds.
I am sure Billie's problem is hormonal and l am hoping it will pass soon.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I doubt very much sunflower seeds cause aggression, I fed them to our fischers lovebirds, and Sanjay has them, and I haven't seen aggression!, it's like that old wives tale about raw meat making dogs vicious. I had my tonsils out aged 4, I had severe tonsillitis four times, and it was horrible, the GP said enough was enough, nowadays doctors tend to leave well alone, because tonsils are the first line of defence against infection. I have warned Sanjay the clocks go back an hour this weekend, and he's quite happy about it, when he has a good fly around he really whips up a draft!.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie has been very good today, she has not made an attempt to bite me, and she begged a shoulder ride into the kitch, she has all her toys on the floor and the babble ball lost its voice so l was able to replace it with a spare until l can fit new batteries. I had her running back and forth between her toys l was more out of breath than she was!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Sanjay suddenly remembered he had toys in his cage today and began playing with them. He also asked for his misting bottle and enjoyed a shower. My friend next door has a gorgeous new puppy, a Jack Russell called Darcy, he nibbled my nose!.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie enjoyed a swim in the dog water bowl on the table, but l saw she was not very wet, Billie has her toys on the lfoor l had picked them up but felt sorry for her and put them back down she plays with them. She stands guard over them daring me to move them. I use a stick to hit them for six.

I cannot shower Billie in her cage because of the electrical wall fittings. Puppies are fun.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

They certainly are! And great time wasters!. My table is a beautifully finished mahogany jobbie, so I steer clear of putting water near it, did we get Any daylight today?, we must have missed it, I'm glad I no longer have to walk dogs when it's as nasty as it was today. Clocks fall back tonight, I doubt if himself will notice or care!.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I have been getting Billie ready for the big event by holding back until 8 am before waking her, so today it was 7 am bit of a struggle to get out of bed at 6.30 am but got a lot done this morning.
Yesterday when l went for my walk the clouds were rolling back and we had late afternoon sun shine. Today has been overcast and it went dark too quickly Billie was unsure about the bed time she wanted to stay up and it gone 4 before l could cover her. l like to keep the door open as the cover goes on but she has other idea and kept standing on the threshold as l was about to throw the cover so in the end l locked the door.
How is Teejay taken the change?
It was cold last night 43 f in my bedroom but l kept the gas fire on pilot in the LR and it was 64 still colder than she normally has. Billie seems to be over the hormonal event she has been eating more and has not bitten me indeed she flew to the arem of my chair several times today and just sat there or preened herself, I asked her "Are you going you going out night?"
Her reply? Stony silence.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I don't know about "Teejay", but Sanjay is just business as usual. We had quite a sunny pleasant day, I didn't go out, but it didn't feel chilly indoors until the sun was over the yardarm. I have gas CH, the old gas fires were removed decades ago. I do wish they had left the magnificent marble fire surrounds tho'. Anyway, himself didn't semaphore for his cover until 9pm, he is obviously ignoring BST and all that. The UV light turns his night into extended day, but as long as he is happy and healthy, I don't worry.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

So you spotted my deliberate mistake? Does the uv light glow?

Billie use the sun as a warning it is bed time and it came round into my LR at about 11am
l told her it was too early to be covered, so then at 4.3o pm she is still strutting her stuff so l gave her an ultimtum either you go to bed or l leave you out whil l go for a walk. She opted for the cover.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

An interesting article in Parrot mag about walnuts, Sanjay could've told them!, they're his favourite, mind you, like Tigger, there are a lot of things he likes "best of all". Prickly pear and chestnuts were available today, but no guava, never mind, he still has a few. My Sitting room faces West, so there is never any confusion about the time of day.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

As does our LR, but recently Billie has got used to the sun coming in by mid-day, this warm weather brings out the alky's they sit in a row like blackbirds on a wire, with petty squabbles under my windows, A night on the bare mountain sees them off.

Billie quite likes Pecans, but l have to crack the shells of walnuts, hazlenuts, and almonds she does not like Brazils. She likes Gala apples, but is not keen on Granny Smith. Does not like bananas and hates peanuts.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

You can buy shelled walnuts, I get mine from lidl, he loves roasted peanuts, but hates pecans and Brazils, now and then he will scoff an almond or hazelnut. No alcoholics on this road anymore, a few "care in the community" types, what my mother would have described as "not wrapped up properly". I like Night on the Bare Mountain, the first time I heard it was when I saw Disneys Fantasia at the cinema, if you have never seen it, you have missed a treat.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I have seen Disney's Fantassia a long long tome ago but l do not remember a night on the bare mountain. Billie is not keen on pecans, l leave unshelled nuts in her cage for her to chew on at night, yes l have some shelled walnuts which l add to her seed bowl she is beginning to like them but one thing she really likes is Marmalade.
Still no cheshnuts at Asda ls shall have to try Lidl or the Indian supermarkets but l just do not have the time for jaunts. These roasted paenuts are they salted? I bought some roasted almonds they are very moorish but l cannot give them to tBillie becasue they are salted.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

The roasted peanuts are in their shells, so, no, there is no salt involved. Night on the Bare Mountain came at the end, followed by Ave Maria. Today I was leaning into his palace cleaning perches, when he perched on the inside of his door, and very very gently nibbled/tickled the back of my neck and shoulders, I expect him to climb on me any day.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Good on you, as they would say down under, yes sounds klike Sanjay is getting close to sitting on your shoulder and then you can a bird like Billie she sat on my shoulder and we exchanged kisses, l leant forward and kissed her beak and sat back she reached around and kissed me on my lips, we did this several times trying to see who would give in first.

Also when l came to clean her cage she flew to shoulder and watched carefully to see if l was going to remove anyof her toys. She likes almonds in hteir shell as she can get to them, however she does not like Hazlenuts and of curse peanuts are out too although l might buy some in shells, if she does not like them l will give them to Emma!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Peanuts in shells are great foraging food, Sanjay still hasn't worked out there is a nut at each end!, I haven't tried him on almonds in their shell, so that's worth a try, he quite likes pistachios, and they're in shells. He didn't tickle me today, he decided to soar around the sitting room ceiling, he even gave the chandelier a miss and went back to the top of his cage door. There is a special spray for cleaning chandeliers, I only use it when he is covered and the windows and doors are open, it shifts any little bits of do do which didn't quite miss.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

You needn't worry about cleaning the chandeliers DoDo's are extinct, Billie can get the almond nut open but she only half eats the kernal, and she has run out of almonds so l dashed down to Asda to buy some more but they only have mixed nuts and no cheshnuts so l went down to the Pak stores on the Birchfield Road and they had some lovely big cheshnuts loose in a box £1.94 a kilo l bought some and am looking forwad to giving Billie some. I cooked a couple in the M/w delicious!

Billie and l exchanged kisses whilst she sat on my shoulder, this afternoon, there were quite a lot of fireworks ealier but they have stopped now, las year l offered to sit in with her on Nov 5th but she did not seem to be worried by all hte bangs so l left her to her sleep.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Dodo's might be extinct, but birdy do isn't. I prefer "Asian" to "Pak" because not All Asian folk come from Pakistan, my brother in law came from Burma. Anyway, I'm pleased you found chestnuts, the ones I bought are huge, I hadn't thought to cook them in the microwave, I must give it a try, it must be quicker than boiling them. Busy day and evening tomorrow, thankfully I never get interrupted by trick or treat, now there's an irony, children who are told Never to accept sweets from strangers, are actively encouraged, aided and abetted by their parents to go door to door begging sweets from strangers!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Trick or treat!

The store is called Pak on the outside l expect people call it the paki store, are you watching Citzen Khan? I gave it a miss because it is too much of a muchness.

Chesnuts are grand from the M/w makes sure you score them first otherwise they will explode, they are jolly hot when they come out, l give one 15 x 2 seconds.

Children should be seen and not heard, and supervised when knocking on doors also they should only go to people they know.

In my day (8years old)l would go knocking on doors for Bob a Job! Mother got really upset with a man who wanted me to dig his garden for a shilling!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

The cheeky so & so!, And lazy!. That's just the point I was making when I said "aided and abetted" by parents, and not to mention demanding with menaces, ever tried to wash egg yolk off windows?, we have fireworks tonight too, fortunately Sanjay is bomb proof, I bet my neighbours dogs are hiding and quivering in a corner!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I think dogs suffer most, but Billie does nit call out so l think she must be okay but l do not sleep in the same room as her as she wakes up and bangs around worse than Emma down stairs. Fortunately l live up stairs and egg throwers around here are a rare breed.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

The little darlings never knock here, probably because the main door is at the back of the building, those fireworks were horrendous, I thought www 3 had broken out, even with the windows closed, we put off the dumb supper ceremony until it was quiet. We only had bombproof dogs we had bred ourselves, thanks to "noise" tapes played in the whelping room from birth, ones we bought in were nervous wrecks.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie and l exchanged kisses while she sat one my shoulder and we rubbed noses, she has been very good today so l gave her half a sugar free polo mint and she was having a job chipping bits off it. She also had half a cheshnut so all in all it was a good treat day.
Shopping day tomorrow and l shall pop into the pet shop for some esentials, when l worked in the pet shop we sold hundreds of christmas socks for all types of animals but l have not seen any for birds. What is Sanjay hoping to have for Christmas?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

We celebrate the winter solstice on Dec 21st, and he will nibble a little piece of goose, I doubt if he has written to the mistletoe gatherer, so I will have to guess what he would like. Lidl chestnuts are smaller but more plentiful, I won't have to ration these ones. He is always looking for Eskimo kisses, as they were once called, I found a curious contraption in Wilko today, it's meant for budgies (shell parakeets), looks like a loo roll centre covered in seeds, with string for hanging up, and a little wooden perch at the base, it's tough wood, he has trouble chewing it!, but first, he seems hel bent on untying the knots!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

They have one of those in Pets at home, they also had a large clear plastic ball with holes to put treats or what ever in, and l thought there is enough mess on the carpet with out any more. So l bought l long coiled rope to hang up. (£11) When l took it out of the bag Billie was very interested, she already has a rope in the corner of her cage which helps her to get down. She helped me hang it up but then she went off it, so much so she would not go to bed, l had to stroke the rope and say "Nice rope, good rope" before she consented to go in. We have a half chesnut each cooked in the m/w I have to watch my weight and l told her that l was watching her weight.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I boiled the lidl chestnuts briefly, too many to pierce, it softens the shells too, and makes them easier for himself to nosh. Sanjay hasn't managed to undo the knot, but occupies his little grey cells trying, but he likes the seeds, and got stroppy with the wooden perch today, because it is very hard wood. I wrapped a parcel for Jack and Isabel, which he found hugely entertaining, he loves parcels, sending or receiving!, I'm sure it reminds him of the "red cross" parcels daddi used to send when he was with the Army Records centre in Gloucester.and they say elephants have the best memories?.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I never had a red cross parcel but talking of docs reminds me that when l turned up at Aldershot North camp to start my NS after the medical they said now go to the Docs l thought they meant the doctors and l asked every one where the doctors office was.

I bought Billie a long coiled bendy rope it is a multi colour, but she has not taken to it yet, l was vacuuming the floor this morning and she looked a little down so l offered her a nut and she bit my finger so hard she her beak went through my finger nail! She was really upset with the vacuuming but did not show it.

We like our cheshnuts cooked in the M/W, we get half each because l am on a diet and if she is not careful so will she.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Be careful you dont deprive yourself of necessary vitamins and minerals, especially now winter is approaching. I was in Aldershot, at the Cambridge Military hospital, Not as a patient!, I was stationed there's for a bit, Tournai bks and Mons have all been demolished now. As has been the Roundabout club. I think the pegasus pub is still there. Anyway, I hope you are up to date with anti tetanus jabs, finger nail bites can be quite nasty and prone to infection. Sanjay is still working diligently on the budgie thingy!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Be careful you dont deprive yourself of necessary vitamins and minerals, especially now winter is approaching. I was in Aldershot, at the Cambridge Military hospital, Not as a patient!, I was stationed there's for a bit, Tournai bks and Mons have all been demolished now. As has been the Roundabout club. I think the pegasus pub is still there. Anyway, I hope you are up to date with anti tetanus jabs, finger nail bites can be quite nasty and prone to infection. Sanjay is still working diligently on the budgie thingy!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I know the NAAFI has gone, my Da was trained as an officer at Mons. Bisley is still there but it has altered so much it is hadry recognizable but l am pleased to say that the British Army museum is located in the huts l did my my first two weeks NS, but the Marlborough lines have gone along with the Horse barracks at the over end. And Sandhurst where l was a clerk has also suffered so much alteration to be hardly recognizable.

I have wrapped my thumb up with loads of plasters but it is sitll too sore to trim the nail. But l take note of your coments. My last Tetanus jab was in 1965 so that is pretty up to date. I have bought a Nexus tablet from Amazon, they came today to deliver it but was l listening to an organ recording very loud and missed them!

Billie looked shell shocked when l uncovered her this morning, and she wanted to go to bed early as there was a lot of noise last night from Emma and her friends as there will be tonight with Guy Fawkes doing his thing, Emma went to bed at 4.30 am and woke me up and then she slept until 3 pm despite my best efforts at playing my organ loudly!!!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

My Royal Army Pay Corps brother in law was at Sandhurst, and daddi and I both did our cadre courses there, funnily enough it is quieter tonight than on Saturday, I haven't even seen or heard the big do in the park, (just down the road). Maybe Emma uses ear plugs?, no wonder she sleeps all day!, it can't be much fun getting up just before it gets dark!, I worked a graveyard shift from home, once, and didn't get to bed until dawn, I detested the winter, when I hardly saw any daylight. Sanjay hasn't been chortling or singing much lately, I'm sure the weather is getting him down, but he is his affable, gourmand self otherwise. Of course, it could simply be a sign of a contented birdy?
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Could be. Billie has taken to grunting when l give her something, l gave up saying to her "Thank you!" She gets very upset when lunch is delayed, she really enjoys her small tidbit today it was soup and toast, she loves mushroom and chicken soup but all she gets is a taste. She had a corner of Ryvita and fat free yogurt for afters.

Last night there were several very very loud bangs l put my head round the door but she did not answer when l called softly. Emma tells me she sleep when she wants and gets up when her body tells her, l wish my body would tell me l have to rely on an alarm clock!

I read once that women in the states sleep so much they cannot keep awake, l think Emma falls into the slot. Still if she keep me awake with her noise at 3 am she knows she can expect me to keep her awake from 7am, although mostly l cannot be bothered to retaliate!

I bought myself a tablet a 2013 Nexus 2 from Amazon but the charge plug they sent is all wrong so l had to order different plug so l have not used the Nexus yet.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Maybe Emma is hibernating?, that's a shame about your nexus, annoying when they get it wrong. Did you watch the Remembrance do's?, Sanjay is as pleased as punch when "Colonel Bogey" gets played, it's one of his favourite toons, Billie doesn't say ta or thank you?, Sanjay makes a little noise which sounds exactly like "thank you", so much so I have always automatically replied "you're welcome". It makes visitors laugh.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

She grunts as a thank you which one better to "Gimme Gimmee Gimmee!" Snatch. She is very polite even tho she does not want it she takes it nicely and then throws it away l have learnt to keep my hand near by so l can catch and l say "Well if you don't want l will eat it!" The Nexus Dummy book and Amazon plug arrived this morning and Emma took it, But while l was ar church a lady showed me how to push out the earth pin and l was able to use that to charge the Nexus. I can navigate around the features but l cannot get it to connect to the internet. Considered opinion is it is the router and not the android, Virgin are going to send me a new Router.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I've been with virgin from the start, originally ntl. I have cooked some squash and baton carrots for himself, as he went off them raw, hoping it will tempt him. The Pagan Federation e mailed me today, out of the blue, asking if I'd be interested in Pagan hospital visiting (chaplaincy) and I agreed with alacrity, when daddi died I swore I would never enter that hospital voluntarily ever again, but this is such a good cause, I set my prejudice aside. Anyway, I'm glad you have sorted your nexus problems, hopefully you will soon have it up and running. Did you watch the Cenotaph?, apparently a squaddie barfed down the back of the squaddie in front of him, eeeoow!, the guy either didn't notice or showed massive restraint, he didn't move!. Someone probably spent Saturday night with booze and a curry!.