The evil stink eye

Moderator: Mods

xxsalxx786

The evil stink eye

Post by xxsalxx786 »

Recently purchased a blue Indian ringneck. He has a line over his beak seems like a crack that healed. When I put my birds together away from their cages then my green irn like closes his eyes and opens it and like tries to squint at my blue irn then tries to attack it. My green irn hates this bird and I have no idea why. It's opening its eye then closing it and it seems as if its another way of the eyes pinning. My blue irn comes close to my green irn then his eyes pin and growls. I don't know what to do.
Melika

Re: The evil stink eye

Post by Melika »

Just like with people, you can't force them to like one another. You might want to think about keeping them separated completely. Maybe someday they will get along (you have years and years), but it could be stressful to be forced to be near a person you just don't like... ;)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Wessel Gordon

Re: The evil stink eye

Post by Wessel Gordon »

Hi Salxx786

To me that sounds like a physical fight brewing.

Please do not ignore the warning signs the birds are clearly giving you and each other and separate them immediately...if you do not heed the warnings someone is going to end up hurt.

Wessel