i just dont get it!

Moderator: Mods

jazzmyringneck

i just dont get it!

Post by jazzmyringneck »

hello,
i have two beautiful indian ringnecks both green male called jazz,female called jizzy.i got jazz first years ago then jizzy well when i got jazz he was really scared but after like a month he improved a bit.when i got jizzy she was really quite not scared at all!!but then when i have put themm together they feared me alot when i let them out of the cage they get out but then if i enter their room they jump on me and they start shouting and running away(i just feel really bad when they get scared)and also if i get close to them jazz poops!!they dont like eating in front of me and i havent touched them for ayear now :roll: well i think i need serious help i really like them and i want them to know that im freindly
please help!
subodhhire

Re: i just dont get it!

Post by subodhhire »

Hi Jazz(name??),

When you say Jazz improved after one month, what exactly happened? I would like to know whether he became hand tame after that?

If not, you should have first hand tamed Jazz and then introduced him to Jizzy. It would have been easier to hand tame Jizzy also if Jazz would have been already hand tamed.

Subodh

P.S. Research on google and other post on this site. there is a lot of information available on how to socialize and hand tame birds.
emerlyRaire

Post by emerlyRaire »

Prompt, where I can read about it?
jazzmyringneck

Post by jazzmyringneck »

By the way I'm Pablo
Well jazz used to step up on my hand but since I got jizzy he never did it again However jizzy I got her a little young the first two days I seperated them so she was handfed and she wasn't scared of me as a matter of fact I remember the first day I got her I left her in her cage and I went to take a nap.as I woke up I found her sleeping next too me it was amazing.well now it's different they get really scared but they still get out of their cage without my permission and steal food :lol:
Thx subodh I look around the web