Has anyone...

Moderator: Mods

midnightflight

Has anyone...

Post by midnightflight »

Got a cuddly IRN? Rookie is affectionate as long as it means me not touching him (patting etc) I'm not worried about this i'm just curious as to wether it is a IRN thing to not like being touched or something else.
fionalouise1989

Re: Has anyone...

Post by fionalouise1989 »

Mine has to be in the right mood to cuddle lol but he does like cuddles when he's in the mood. Nearly goes to sleep sometimes

Fi
dorfmunder

Post by dorfmunder »

My Eephus is ridiculously cuddly, to the point of overload. All he wants to do is curl up in a "nook" somewhere on me and won't even take treats from my hand because he's so worried about being under my chin, in my armpit or in the bend of my elbow. He will even try to climb down my shirt sometimes! I'm going to try to break him of it a bit because it's caused him to not be very playful. His sole purpose in life seems to be snuggling and preening me, which can be dull for both of us LOL!
midnightflight

Post by midnightflight »

LOL thats awesome guys! I wish Rooks was more cuddly but hey thats just the way he rolls I guess :D
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Sanjay does Not Do cuddly, he preens my hair, he kisses me between the bars, but Cuddle!?, you're having a larf aren't you?. :D
Jen&Bug

Post by Jen&Bug »

Bug doesn't do cuddles either. Occasionally he lets me tickle him under his chin, but I think he's tolerating it rather than enjoying it. I agree with dorfmunder though, that there are pros and cons of having a cuddly bird. My sun conure is a shameless snuggle-bunny, but he doesn't play and interact vocally with me as much as Bug does. I love it that birds all have such distinct personalities...I guess they are all gorgeous in their own way.