HELP Me.

Moderator: Mods

Adnan

HELP Me.

Post by Adnan »

HI!

I need your help with my two indian ringnecks.

first i got them both about month or two ago. the first bird is koko (8month) and the second one is soso (4month) the problem is that :

1- when ever they get near each other soso attacks koko really hard ! and i truly cant do anything.

2- koko is very good to me he gets out of the cage when he is on my hand he can hand shake me BUT! i never heard him call 0.0 he rarely speaks or say anything , meanwhile soso is very noisy and i like it so much ! :)

3- soso is not very friendly he have some abrasiveness behavior like biting and stuff But! i got it all good he stopped biting me outside the cage but inside the cage when i want to get him out he keeps on attacking me.

4- they both never sleep i truly started to get little worry about them im truly nice to them and i never did anything to them. i put them in a nice corner in their cages and leave them with no sounds around them. do u have any idea ?

please help those are my first birds and i rescued them from pet store where they were attacked by the owner and they seem very nice so i had to help them ..

with love Adnan :)
jarreds mutations

Re: HELP Me.

Post by jarreds mutations »

IRN have a great memory and they probly keep on having flash backs when the see each other. (i think)
Adnan

Post by Adnan »

but they never saw each other before ..
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I think you should seperate them for a while, You say they do'nt sleep, but, do you cover the cage at dusk until morning?, they are supposed to get 12 hrs sleep. I hope this helps.