Please note, there is not longer instant registration. All new users will need to request membership by registering first. Once registered, I'll contact you with further details to be approved. Spammers have hindered our wonderful little community here, for this reason, I had to remove instant membership access until the problem can be solved. Best wishes, IMRAN-C

after breeding can the bird ever be tame again?

Moderator: Mods

blueindianringneck

after breeding can the bird ever be tame again?

Post by blueindianringneck » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I have two tame IRN, and if they pair up and they breed, after mating season (Obviously left alone for baby raising) if I separate them, will they be tame again?

ringneck
Site Admin

Re: after breeding can the bird ever be tame again?

Post by ringneck » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Of course it can :wink: . I know we have a member here named PinkDevil that has a yellow ringneck named Jasper who is tamed and just had her first set of babies. Also, our mod Lauren had a blue ringneck named Lola that was tame before and after having babies too. :wink:

Hope this helps my friend.

Best Wishes :wink: ,

IMRAN-C

blueindianringneck

Re: after breeding can the bird ever be tame again?

Post by blueindianringneck » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 pm

ringneck wrote:Of course it can :wink: . I know we have a member here named PinkDevil that has a yellow ringneck named Jasper who is tamed and just had her first set of babies. Also, our mod Lauren had a blue ringneck named Lola that was tame before and after having babies too. :wink:

Hope this helps my friend.

Best Wishes :wink: ,

IMRAN-C
Help's tons! thank you! :)