Earrings

Moderator: Mods

laine

Earrings

Post by laine »

I have had my ears pierced just about forever !!! :lol: However, 4 years ago, Smokey was 1 year old, he went through a stage where he was always pulling at my sleepers and they kept breaking. One time he pulled at them, pulled them out of my ear and made quite a mess of my earlobe. It took so long for the ear to heal that I just forgot to put earings back in. Four years later, of course, the holes have well and truly closed over. Anyway, I treated myself to having my ears pierced again last weekend.

I have been covering up my ears for one week to protect them from Smokey. It was so funny when he saw these shiny little things in my ears. By the way, Smokey loves my ears :lol: He went to my ear, pressed his beak gently against the ear stud and said "what's the matter" and he kept doing this. He would keep leaning into my ear saying this over and over. Each time he gets sight of my ears now he likes to ask them "what's the matter". Not sure if he likes them or not??

It's funny either way. He is being very gentle. I thought he would just want to nibble them off. :lol:
ellieelectrons

Re: Earrings

Post by ellieelectrons »

Wow, sounds like Smokey has pretty good levels of comprehension!

Since fids I rarely wear earrings... but when I do I have a tray near their cage where I leave them because I am so scared that they will rip them out of my ear by accident... as it is, Janey usually has a bite of my engagement ring whenever she gets the chance.

Ellie.