Breeders of Alex mutations in the US

Moderator: Mods

LadyCalypso

Breeders of Alex mutations in the US

Post by LadyCalypso »

Hi I am looking for breeders of alex mutations in the US if anyone knows of any please let me know I have only found green so far I am looking for yellow or blue alex mutations Thank you
myrka2004

Re: Breeders of Alex mutations in the US

Post by myrka2004 »

I was hope to find them too, but only green in USA.

Here are web page were I got my Indian Ringneck parrot and soon in late spring will be buy new baby Alexandrine parrot from that breeder again, because I trust him 1000%.

http://www.stwaviary.com/
Molossus2

Post by Molossus2 »

Try to look up Roger Bringas. I chatted to him recently and he may be able to help.
myrka2004

Post by myrka2004 »

LadyCalypso wrote:Hi I am looking for breeders of alex mutations in the US if anyone knows of any please let me know I have only found green so far I am looking for yellow or blue alex mutations Thank you
Look what I find ....the ad with blue color mutation of Alex...In north Huston of US Wow...
Expensive!

http://www.hookbillsforsale.com/posts/4 ... akeets.asp
LadyCalypso

Post by LadyCalypso »

Thanks for all your help I have now 2 breeders that I can buy mutations from(only the yellow and the blue) but it is a start. yeah they are very expensive kinda makes you think twice but it will be worth it well I will be getting a split blue pair maybe next year though before I have that kinda money :)have to save a bit I am however getting two pair of normal green alex from Florida for now :) I will have them the end of this month yay I will post pics
myrka2004

Post by myrka2004 »

Congratulations of finding!!!
Don't forgot to show the pictures :shock: :D
myrka2004

Post by myrka2004 »

LadyCalypso wrote:Thanks for all your help I have now 2 breeders that I can buy mutations from(only the yellow and the blue) but it is a start. yeah they are very expensive kinda makes you think twice but it will be worth it well I will be getting a split blue pair maybe next year though before I have that kinda money :)have to save a bit I am however getting two pair of normal green alex from Florida for now :) I will have them the end of this month yay I will post pics
Wait for a pictures....
I can't wait when I get my baby boy Alex... It's so long ....like 2 months wait