part of my flock

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

birdymomma

part of my flock

Post by birdymomma »

i've already posted my irns so i will leave them out until i get new pics but here are some of my flock caution will be pic heavy!!!
this is Dundee our Molucaan cockatoo (sp?)

this is skye my black masked female lovebird
this is mary and joseph

this is bonnie and clyde this is just some of them, i'll post the rest later i don't want to overload the forum on one thread :wink:
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww lover your molucaan, just adore how cuddly too's can be. I fell in love with the baby one i helped to finish hand rearing in Florida a few weeks back, a U2 her name was Jasmine, what a cuddler.

And mary and joseph, hehe what did or will you name the first born :wink:

I have a quaker pair (blue and green/blue) called billy and bell after billy and ruth bell graham the evangelist christians. I will name their first baby with me (they were a proven pair of 2yrs free to good home) Franky (Franklin) after their first born son.

Just love set names.

Lovely lot you have and is that your hubby, partner, boyfriend ? in the first pic
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Oh WOW! What sweet lil faces! Cute! I think I have a thing for black masked lovebirds lately. I want one. *Stomps foot*
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
birdymomma

Post by birdymomma »

my hubby is in the first pic our too is a little loud today and giving me massive headache oh well he's having an off day :roll: he can be a brat though he was a rescue bird so we have to be careful with him but we love him!