Xandir’s gone/flew away

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

kimijean

Xandir’s gone/flew away

Post by kimijean »

Congo African Grey

He was in my bedroom on the play stand and I had gone into the kitchen. I heard him fly and "crash land" and went to go check on him. He apparently hit the screen and it fell out. I'm in a second floor apartment and I looked down and saw him on the ground. I ran out, down, and around the building. I came around the corner slowly while talking to him and just as I was almost close enough to get him he flew off. He was not clipped yet because he has been slow in developing due to the bad Kaytee formula and that included learning to fly.

I can't stop crying.

Kim
ellieelectrons

Re: Xandir’s gone/flew away

Post by ellieelectrons »

How awful Kim. I'm so sorry.

You can register him on www.parrotalert.com

Ellie.
Parrotlover

Re: Xandir’s gone/flew away

Post by Parrotlover »

I'm really sorry! My cousin had this problem recently. She lives on the 18th floor and her African grey parrot flew away. We started looking for him every morning and evening when they are most active. We spread wanted posters everywhere but unfortunately we live in the capital. We haven't found him yet but I believe he will return soon or later. Hope you will find the little escapee ! Best wishes!
Want to earn some easy money while staying at home? This is your chance register now here for FREE --->
http://www.neobux.com/?rh=4C696C6F3238