Please note, there is not longer instant registration. All new users will need to request membership by registering first. Once registered, I'll contact you with further details to be approved. Spammers have hindered our wonderful little community here, for this reason, I had to remove instant membership access until the problem can be solved. Best wishes, IMRAN-C

I just wrote a book on IRN :)

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

blueindianringneck

I just wrote a book on IRN :)

Post by blueindianringneck » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Last edited by blueindianringneck on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissK

Re: I just wrote a book on IRN :)

Post by MissK » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:30 am

THREE BUCKS?? You have *got* to be kidding. Good thing I was too lazy to write one. Everything else I have to say about it (what you get from each sale) is too rude to print.
-MissK

blueindianringneck

Post by blueindianringneck » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:53 am

MissK wrote:THREE BUCKS?? You have *got* to be kidding. Good thing I was too lazy to write one. Everything else I have to say about it (what you get from each sale) is too rude to print.
Lol
Beyond that, what do you think of my book?

MissK

Post by MissK » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 am

Nice cover, but I was not able to access any preview pages. :(
-MissK

JonBeaird

Post by JonBeaird » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:41 am

I think 3 bucks is not so much, all the same the book is highly specialized, for example, it was even hard for me to write a term paper, even with the site https://getmyessay.com/ it was not given to me very easily, although he helped me a lot, so it's already worth something to write a whole book)